nickg1983 is offline New Member

Have your cake and eat it 2?

Ok! So I'm on this HM Gear **** and I'm seeing gains but not the type I want. I've attached so before and after pics and please let me what you think? The problem is I wanna get bigger and stronger but not lose any performance on my endurance, since I'm training for a triathlon.

Here is my cycle for 2 weeks now:
    1cc injected every other day: Burn Free 1-Test (1-Test Cyp.)
    1cc injected every other day: Testosterone -OH (4-Hydroxy Testosterone Decanoate)
    3 caps a day: Oxanavar (17a-Methyl-4-HydroxyNandrolone)

I think the Injectable's are helping the most but I don't know about that Oxanavar? I think it's a scam!

I've been eating allot and I feel like im holding allot of water and getting fat! Not something that is good for endurance training. Also, a decrease in my sex drive I think?

So now I'm going to change my diet stop taking creatine and start taking Xenadrine RFA-1 (with ephedrine) 4 caps a day to start cutting up. What should I do as far as the HM Gear goes? Im thinking of continuing injecting but that stuff make me sore like a bitch and that keeps me from running, swimming and biking. Should I just take it orally or cut down on my doses?

Please Help! I need to get really cut now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Have your cake and eat it 2?-before.jpg   Have your cake and eat it 2?-5_17_04_3.jpg   Have your cake and eat it 2?-5_17_04.jpg   Have your cake and eat it 2?-5_17_04_2.jpg  

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I think your tattoo is sweet

Right on bro, got it a week ago! But no advice ?

no i have no advice. If i gave you any i would be lying and making it up. So i am just going to stick with the nice tattoo post. Sorry bro

lol, that works!

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    bro u do look a lil bloatedm btw over the counter injectables?????? are u kidding fda approves that ?? this is nuts

yeah look at my face! this sucks

could be the creatine?

big swoll is offline Member
    ive never heard of OTC injectables either...if you ordered them off of the internet could you post the site....i'm kind of interested in this and would like to learn more about them so that i can help ya out

HMgear is A.L. Rea's company. He makes some pretty big claims as far as his products being 100x and 200x more anabolic than currently available illegal injectables His products have been out awhile, so if they were a fraction as effective as their claims, we'd all be shooting them instead. I have no personal experience with them, but I've yet to hear a "success" story. They may have marginal effects, but they in no way rival the real deal.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    2 whole weeks and no gains? Thats wild!

D

I just checked my wieght and I've gone from 165 to 175 in two weeks.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by nickg1983
    I just checked my wieght and I've gone from 165 to 175 in two weeks.

placebo effect. imo OTC injectables are a waste of money and just build up scar tissue. if you're lucky, you'll get some side effects so you can look like youre on steroids .

im not flaming you, but real AS is much safer and has better results imo.

with pro-h's you dont know exactly what you're getting...

**** that is a ****in awesome tattoo

Yeah, it came to me in a dream. I have a thing for crosses, I designed it and took it to one of the best tattoo artist here in santa barbara, ca. We made a couple of changes and he put it on. It took 2 hours and was pain less, cost me $250. I've loved it ever since.

redwizza is offline Associate Member
    u had no business starting gear use at this stage. when you started you looked like you have never touched weights ever before! and the after shots tell me much the same! i dont know what kind of newbies are floating around these days, but i can sense that alot of them are extremely dilusional as to what steroids can do. i think alot of them decide, as soon as they realize they would like to get bigger, that they should start thinking about the chemical aspects of the game. and thats the sadest conclusion i think newbies have come up with. ill say it again. NO BUSINESS AT ALL TO START GEAR NOW. u need atleast 3 very solid years of natural training with excellent diet. how long have you been working out with SUFFICIENT diet? dont tell me more than a few months coz id feel more bad about the whole thing. in all honesty i was way thicker than you when i was 17, a couple of months before i even started serious weightlifting. and back then i didnt even know what steroids were. all i knew was craetine and a solid workout and diet commitment. so my only advice for you is to leave all drug aspects of the sport behind now and start hanging out in the training/diet sections of this board.

Anyone else feel the same way let me know. I think what I'm doing should intrest some people and probably also piss people off. I feel I have the right to post. If not have me banned.

Anyone else feel the same way let me know. I think what I'm doing should intrest some people and probably also piss people off. I feel I have the right to post. If not have me banned.
    no one said you don thave a right to post, just like no one can tell you you have NO right to do something so stupid like starting gear at your stage.

Anyone know about any Pro-h forums, maybe thats were i should be?

BTW, taking these injectables was mainly to help with endurance traning.

beefydragon is offline Member
    Anyone know about any Pro-h forums, maybe thats were i should be?
    well, at least you're not 18 and doing roids... anyway, have u got a doctor and have him check on your test level? probably a good idea... if you have high test level, and you're taking pro-hormone, then you're actually causing more harm to your body than good...

Eat lean, and eat like a pig and workout hard just like the rest of us... without the roids, i guarantee you you'll beef up just like everyone else... hold the pro-hormone and the roids until a later age...

Yeah i got a doc, he's cool. I'll get checked up.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    placebo effect. imo OTC injectables are a waste of money and just build up scar tissue. if you're lucky, you'll get some side effects so you can look like youre on steroids .

im not flaming you, but real AS is much safer and has better results imo.

with pro-h's you dont know exactly what you're getting...

i with you 100 percent on this one.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    u had no business starting gear use at this stage. when you started you looked like you have never touched weights ever before! and the after shots tell me much the same! i dont know what kind of newbies are floating around these days, but i can sense that alot of them are extremely dilusional as to what steroids can do. i think alot of them decide, as soon as they realize they would like to get bigger, that they should start thinking about the chemical aspects of the game. and thats the sadest conclusion i think newbies have come up with. ill say it again. NO BUSINESS AT ALL TO START GEAR NOW. u need atleast 3 very solid years of natural training with excellent diet. how long have you been working out with SUFFICIENT diet? dont tell me more than a few months coz id feel more bad about the whole thing. in all honesty i was way thicker than you when i was 17, a couple of months before i even started serious weightlifting. and back then i didnt even know what steroids were. all i knew was craetine and a solid workout and diet commitment. so my only advice for you is to leave all drug aspects of the sport behind now and start hanging out in the training/diet sections of this board.
    A bit harsh advise but i agree, hard training+hi-protein diet will do wonder for you at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    in all honesty i was way thicker than you when i was 17, a couple of months before i even started serious weightlifting.
    I dont see the point in saying things like this because everyone here is diffrent as far as build. Don't say that your better than someone because there will always be someone better than you.

I dont see the point in saying things like this because everyone here is diffrent as far as build. Don't say that your better than someone because there will always be someone better than you.
    no my comment is DIRECTLY relative to my POINT. i dont ever make any comments to make fun of someone without intending to hit them with a point for their own good. so take the advice, and start fresh. i just wanted you to realise the extent of your delusions.

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    I think your tattoo is sweet
    Youre a bad, bad boy Demon Deacon.

bjayg is offline Member
    go with real AAS you will be a lot happier.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Performance Labs Test Enanthate is good **** that you posted, but I don't think you need it now. Training for a triatholon just takes really good training. Steroids can sometimes mess up endurance training because of the crazy pumps you get. I'd just stick to the supps and train hard.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    why did you post pics of PerL gear?????

its great stuff... but i thought you were doing injectable Pro_h's. ????

Thread Information