Thread: Liquid Clen

broadstreet is offline New Member

Liquid Clen

what arethe dosages for liquid form of clen , the tabs are 0.02mg but liquid is
    200mcg/ml. I must of been training instead of in math class.
    thanks for the help.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    1 cc is 200mcg
    .5 cc is 100mcg

basicly each little line on a syringe is 20mcg.

IHateCrunches is offline New Member
    Also.. you probably knwo this but taper it. do somehting like

40/40/60/60/80/80/100/100/120/100/100/80/60/40

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You dont really need to taper down that much, cutting it down on day 13 and 14 is enough.

IHateCrunches is offline New Member
    I only tapered down three days one day at 80 one at 60 and one at 40.. Its the build up i thought should be very gradual since you dont really know what your tolerating on the way up.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Ok .. so I am going thru getting rid of gyno .. Im sure I've mentioned it a thousand times now . but for those who dont know .. yah.. and my question is if thats the case .. would doing a clen cycle hinder or help me or do nothing for me. I think clen is slightly androgenic is it not? I know its anti catabolic....

I just wanna know if I can do some clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and not screw up the teet removal which is gonna take at least another month!

also .. whats the deal with clen ... 2 days on and 2 days off is no good cause the receptor sites are not .... whatever or something .. is that true? what about 2 days on 3 days off ?

anyone?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Thank CHRIST for the educational forum .. I just found it, what a meathead I am ... but now, I can learn without buggin you all's.

"Clenbuterol has been reported as having a half life of about 2 days, but that is not actually correct, since it has biphasic elimination, with the half-life of the rapid phase being about 10 hours, and the slower phase being several days. Supposedly, this is one of the reasons the FDA never approved clenbuterol as an anti-asthmatic drug...the FDA frowns on drugs with long half-lives if drugs with more normal half-lives are available. So with a 2-on/2-off cycle you never have time to get enough of the clenbuterol out of your system for this theory to be reasonable. In actuality, it probably hasn't even dropped to 50% of your peak concentration before you are taking the drug again. With this all taken into account, there is no reason to think that this cycling would significantly reduce the problem of receptor desensitization. A more reasonable approach would be either one week on, one week off, or alternately, two weeks on two weeks off. The two week cycle has the disadvantage of a "crash" period afterwards. This crash period can be helped with the use of ephedrine to lessen the lethargy that you will experience. :

Thread Information