Thread: PPL's LA EQ 300

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member

PPL's LA EQ 300

I was wondering if anyone whom has used PPL for a bit could tell me if their LAEQ 300 has been listed but not available for a while or if it really is something new that they'll have available soon. Any ideas? I'm not holding my breath or anything, just curious.

Yankeebstrd is offline Associate Member
    They scammed me bro. don't use them!

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeebstrd
    You know, I probably wasn't going to. This is mostly curiousity. But I also remember your thread about being ripped off and had ordered about 1 week before that started (anti-e's) and had no problems at all. But either way this is more curiosity. Thanks for the concern. Any answers anyone?

onebadgixxer is offline Junior Member
    I think I got my order straightened out with PPL, my order was short 150 tablets, I filed a claim with paypal and they gave in and they are sending the remaining...I don't think I'll do business with them again

Quote Originally Posted by onebadgixxer
    I think I got my order straightened out with PPL, my order was short 150 tablets, I filed a claim with paypal and they gave in and they are sending the remaining...I don't think I'll do business with them again
    So uhh.. *hijack* not to take away from where this is going because no one has read about PPL being late yet and I certainly want to see more posts about that .. *hijack* but uhmm. ... . does any one *hijack* know about the question at the top of the thread *hijack*

Steroids101 is offline Member
    LOL, I've only had the site for about a month, hasn't been on *hijack* there since I've had it. BTW are you planning on using them for the cycle in your sig?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeebstrd
    They scammed you? somehow I seriously doubt that. PM me if you have a problem with them and I might try to contact them to see what is up - but I doubt that they scammed you while filling tons of other customers

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I emailed them about a month ago and heard they were waiting on supplies before they could make their first batch, but they said it would be soon. They have provided good service.

Too spendy

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    LOL, I've only had the site for about a month, hasn't been on *hijack* there since I've had it. BTW are you planning on using them for the cycle in your sig?
    Well, the cycle below is why I'm in the market. But really I have a way to go already that I'm sure will be much better. I'm just curious to see if that's been on their site that way for a while now or if it is something new that they might actually throw up sometime. Seriously, thanks guys. I'm mostly just curious here. Go ahead and continue the PPL late order talk. I'm done with my thread now.

Thread Information