Thread: Help with Winny

gatorgirl_c is offline New Member

Question

Help with Winny Well gentelmen I'm not having any luck with the ladies on this question so I thought that I would try here.
    I am a female athlete, 5'7 126 and just got a cycle of injectable Winsrtol. Do you have any girlfriends that have cycled this and what was there cycle? I want to know what the best cycle for my size would be. As well, I'm using a 25 gauge needle that is a inch. Do I need a longer needle if I am shooting it in my butt? I heard girls have more fat in their ass to get through to reach the muscle. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
    Last edited by gatorgirl_c; 05-21-2004 at 04:59 PM.

Beefbody is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorgirl_c
    Well gentelmen I'm not having any luck with the ladies on this question so I thought that I would try here.
    I am a female athlete, 5'7 126 and just got a cycle of injectable Winsrtol. Do you have any girlfriends that have cycled this and what was there cycle? I want to know what the best cycle for my size would be. As well, I'm using a 25 gauge needle that is a inch. Do I need a longer needle if I am shooting it in my butt? I heard girls have more fat in their ass to get through to reach the muscle. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

1 1/2inch for glutes. 1inch for legs.
    i know a girl that ran 25mg everday of winny and turned out awsome.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I would just drink it if I were you. Not sure on the dosages though, probably in the 10-20mg a day range.

Thread Information