Iron Ghost is offline New Member

finaplix?

Sorry for the dumb question, but i hear it is legal from reading all of the posts but am i better off trying to get it from a local feed shop or online? I send a guy (doesn't work out for no suspicion) that i work with to a feed shop to buy it and they said they would have to order it, he said he thinks they will ask for proof of cattle ownership.

Should i dick around with this or try online? I am fearful of the internet thing and having it come to my apartment, since i live with my g/f. but if it is completely legal then i could just tell her it is some new type of andro. I just cant risk going to jail or anything since i am in college and all.

Thanks
    Last edited by Iron Ghost; 02-10-2002 at 09:40 AM.

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: finaplix?

Originally posted by Iron Ghost
    Should i dick around with this or try online?
    I don't know about dickin around with some dude, but I'd give him a try. What have you got to lose ??? The worst they can say is "no", right? Not sure about them asking for a proof of catttle ownership - they even have those? I thought about trying to get some pellets when I first read what fina was used for (cattle).

righton is offline Senior Member
    It also depends where you live. I'am in cattle country, i can go into any feed store and pick it up. They MIGHT ask for proof of cattle ownership, but i doubt it. Find a farm store (not the gas station) and ask, the worst they can say is "no".

Iron Ghost is offline New Member
    righton,

i also live in florida, north central, Gainesville. He went to some place west of ocala. They said they could order it for him but didn't have it. Could i just as easily get it online with no legal troubles, i have a few sites but don't know if i should go for it, that way i am the only one that knows, not some guy who might start bragging when he gets drunk at a party throwing my name around.

georgie24 is offline Member
    here you go

www.vetamerica.com

righton is offline Senior Member
    Hell, if they said they could order it why buy it online? If you don't want to buy it locally because someone might see you, go to Newberry. They have a coupla stores that have it. That way you can buy it right there and have to worry about shipping.

XsinshineX is offline Junior Member
    At first I went to cattle supply places and they didn't have it but could order it for me. So I thought why not just get rid of the middle man and order online. Got it in two days sent straight to me. Figured since it's not illeagal it couldn't hurt to use the internet. Plus with the internet you don't have to worry about proof of cattle ownership just in case the store clerk wants to give you crap.

Methuselah is offline Member
    Make sure that you eat plenty of straw and oats. Field grass yields huge gains.

Seriously, how do you convert the pellets to injectables?

XsinshineX is offline Junior Member
    Just get a kit to convert it. You can pick one up at www.finakit.com

SWEET!!! I'm doing it. Now what about the dosage? Keep in mind, I respond well to AS. Give me a recommendation on a low dose beginner cycle.

I like this. $50 to the door for EVERYTHING is to f'n cool.

p.s. What about spot injections to supplement a Test/Deca cycle?

Footballdb is offline Junior Member
    HOw do you prepare that cream? When you crush the pelet up and mix it with something. Is the cream just as effective? Whats bad about the cream against injecting? I'm thinking about getting some fina cause i can't have to much of a noticable size increase

Thread Information