Thread: first cycle

jamie9547 is offline New Member

Question first cycle

this would be my first cycle. i'm 5' 9 155lbs 14%bf and 22 years old been workin out for about 2 years. Should I take these dosages all at once, or split thru the week? is this a terrible stack or bad idea for a cycle??? also is it possible to become extremely bloated while takin the sust and if so is there anything to prevent it? or is there another AS that i could stack with the primo other then deca ? thanks guys.

sust 250mg/wk 8wks
    primo 200mg/wk 8wks
    2wks after final injection clomid 100mg/day 7days
    following first clomid wk 50mg/day 14 days

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    You need to post your goals, bro, so some of the vets can help you out with your cycle? What do you want and expect from the cycle? What is your diet like?

jamie9547 is offline New Member
    sorry for not given all the info. i'm looking for gains right now and to bulk up with good strength increase. i'd say my diet is about average.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Week 1-4 30mgs/day d-bol
    Week 1-8 500mgs/week sus
    Week 1-8 300mgs/week primo
    Start clomid 3 weeks after last sus shot. 300mgs 1st day,then 100mgs for 10 days,then 50mgs for 10 days

the d-bol is a good kick start to the cycle. You can lower the sus to 250mgs/week if you like but to bulk i would leave it at 500mgs/week.don't take any less than 300mgs/week of primo. you can add arimidex at .25/day to help with the bloat,but i doubt you'll get to much off of that stack.

Dosing : depending on whether you have the 50mg/ml or the 100mg/ml primo. If you've got the 100mgs then take 250mgs sus and 200mgs of primo in one shot twice a week (i know that's 400mgs of primo but you get the point)

Run it like that and you'll definately bulk bro!

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Definately think that your doses were a little low, go with what Mallet said.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Start clomid 3 weeks after last sus shot. 300mgs 1st day,then 100mgs for 10 days,then 50mgs for 10 days
    Whoa...That's a lot of Clomid. U sure about that Mallet? lol
    If that's the case then my Post cycle clomid is wayyyy to low.
    PM me if you want.

M

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member

Mbaraso

That's standard dosing for clomid my friend!

That's only 36 tabs!

Figure your test production has been shut down for several weeks and in some cases several months,What's 20 days of stimulating your natural test.Better safe than sorry!

Deadend is offline Associate Member

Wink important

i'm looking for gains right now and to bulk up with good strength increase. i'd say my diet is about average.

I would also run several searches on dieting as it is essential to your cycle. It can make all the difference in the world. Check out the the newbie page http://messageboard.freewebspace.com/about.html to find more info about doing those sust/primo injections. Good luck and keep everyone posted.
    DE

Thread Information