map200uk is offline Anabolic Member

injection question

hi,

this is a dumb question i'm sure, but why change needles when drawing and injecting? does everyone do this...and i do and dont mind as its cheap (the needles ) but just wondered, i cant see how there would be anything wrong with using the needle you drew with.

also im ordering my syringes/needles, ordered :

5ml Terumo Syringes pack of 100

Blue (Long) Needles 23G x 1.25 Inches pack of 100 (for injecting the glutes/quads)

Terumo Neolus Short Orange Needles 25gx5/8 Inches per 100 (for bi/tri/delt)

Terumo Neolus Needles (Long Orange) 25g x 1 Inch pack of 100 (can be used anywhere?)

and alcahol wipes for pre injection...is there anything wrong with any of what i ordered?:|

any suggestions appreciated

thanks

When you poke through that rubber stopper you dull the needle. If you don't mind more pain, use the same one to shoot.

ahh ok btw i was wondering do you *need* a vial opener? as i dont have one i wasnt sure how hard it would be without one tho :|

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Got these pics from an old thread. Gives you a visual idea of a used needle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails injection question-n1.jpg   injection question-n2.jpg  

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    hi,

this is a dumb question i'm sure, but why change needles when drawing and injecting? does everyone do this...and i do and dont mind as its cheap (the needles ) but just wondered, i cant see how there would be anything wrong with using the needle you drew with.

also im ordering my syringes/needles, ordered :

5ml Terumo Syringes pack of 100

Blue (Long) Needles 23G x 1.25 Inches pack of 100 (for injecting the glutes/quads)

Terumo Neolus Short Orange Needles 25gx5/8 Inches per 100 (for bi/tri/delt)

Terumo Neolus Needles (Long Orange) 25g x 1 Inch pack of 100 (can be used anywhere?)

and alcahol wipes for pre injection...is there anything wrong with any of what i ordered?:|

any suggestions appreciated

thanks
    Nothing wrong with what you ordered but there is no need for the 25gx5/8 needles. You can just use the 25gx1inch...

Yikes. Those are vicious looking. IMO Map you need 2 needle sizes, 23g 1.5" for you booty, 25g 1" for everything else, depending on how lean you are you could probably get away with just the 25g for you glutes.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    no i've never used a vial opener in my entire life. just break it on the line and be sure to not get frustrated when doing it or that ****er will break into a million pieces and then you'll be pissed

break it on the line...no idea wat u mean hopefully once i get my vials i will

ive never switched needles out after drawing and im fine, always inject with a 22 too not a 25.

23G x 1.25 Inches would be ok for the thigh/quads yea?

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Bro, you could use inch on your thigh, men dont store fat in that area. depending on how much body fat you have you could go with the inch everywhere imo. I go with the bone scratches, I like it deep..

you can buy amp openers online for 5$, I use them and they work well, but if you dont want to go down to your local hardware store and get a small file, on the line of the vial make a score with the file, then just tap or snap the top off. your good to go

HM

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    Less scare tissue. Since you'll be doing many injections over a period of time, change the needle to help prevent scare tissue.

Thread Information