Thread: deca question

beavertrap is offline Associate Member

deca question

Just a quick question.
    My first cycle was deca only and I got my azz flamed. Results were good....a little lazy and tired but busted my ass to keep gains. I am getting ready to do a cutting cycle w/ prop, winny, eq. I am planning on using deca again in the winter to add some bulk. If I add test, am I going to have the same crash after my cycle as I had when I did deca only?? Last time I did hcg two weeks after last inj. and started clomid at 3 weeks. Should I do the same??
    thx!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beavertrap
    Just a quick question.
    My first cycle was deca only and I got my azz flamed. Results were good....a little lazy and tired but busted my ass to keep gains. I am getting ready to do a cutting cycle w/ prop, winny, eq. I am planning on using deca again in the winter to add some bulk. If I add test, am I going to have the same crash after my cycle as I had when I did deca only?? Last time I did hcg two weeks after last inj. and started clomid at 3 weeks. Should I do the same??
    thx!
    It's good to see you using Test.Your crash shouldn't be as bad since your using some test.Things that will aid in a quicker recovery are,either HCG through cycle @ 500 ius every 4 days,or Tribulus @ 4 gramd Ed throughout cycle.And it also helps to run your Clomid a week longer than normal,when running Deca.

Da Bull
    Thx! I'm new at this and never done test but gonna give it a go. I am going to use prop at 75 ed. Good or not? I am looking to keep water down so I thought prop would be a good choice.

Da Bull
    You are going to be out of a job just like me!!!!! You are online way too much. I am a fuxxing junkie to this site! Its nice to see you are too. Misery needs company!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beavertrap
    Da Bull
    Thx! I'm new at this and never done test but gonna give it a go. I am going to use prop at 75 ed. Good or not? I am looking to keep water down so I thought prop would be a good choice.
    Yes...75 mgs Ed is a good doseage bro.Run l-dex @ .25 mgs Ed throughout cycle as well.that will help greatly in keeping water retention low.

~DB

Thanks bull

Thread Information