still gaining after taking NO PCT, 3 weeks after cycle?

alright fellaz, as you know last week i made a topic on how i got my **** stolen, and i have NO PCT whatsoever.i couldnt order any for a few reasons and my source is out of town.heres whatsup though,
    today i went to go workout, and im in the middle of week 3 of no pct.i felt tired, ****ty, and i knew what was ahead of me. boy oh boy was i wrong.i thought my strength gains would of went down, totally different story. i had an AWESOME workout.im still feelin good about it.

before the cycle i was 5'10, 180.after the cycle i was 5'10, 208.now i am 5'10, 202.i feel that ive lost the water weight.im not feeling anymore bloating or anything like that.acne is going away.my abs have came back well.also, my libido is still through the roof.

whatsup with me fellaz?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Your are very fortunate but not out of the woods yet.....

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    You 're A Freak! You Lucky B@stard!

well the only things im doing differently, is that i actually lowered my fat calorie count.like i really cleaned up my diet, and i'm takin upwards to 400g of protein a day.i just was thinking, how much more damage i would of done in the gym if i would of actually had energy?

Thread Information