9000rpm is offline Member

I hope to learn something!

What's up guys, newb here. I recently found this forum and I'm trying to learn as much as possible.

I'm no rookie to steroids but I'm still new and fresh I guess you can say. In 1997, I did a 3 month cycle of Primobolan (oral) while in the Army then came off with Clenbuterol .

I've been weight lifting since the 7th grade and power lifting from grades 9 to 12 and powerlifted for the Ft. Hood powerlifting team for a year prior to going to Kosovo for the final 2 years of my service term. At my strongest I droped to a competition body weight of 148lbs and had a 325lb bench, 480lb squat, and 445lb dead.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and I hope to learn a lot from you guys before trying another light cycle.

Any quick tips?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Educational forums.

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    Don't be dumb like me. I jumped into my first cycle not knowing a thing. Read, research, plan, plan, plan, make sure you have all the gear including pct before you start and ask the experts on this forum before you start! Welcome and good luck.

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    Would love to try primo but its like looking for gold at the end of the rainbow. How did you like it?

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Welcome

Just stick around, research through the search button, and read up in the educational forum. Try to find the answers to your questions and if you cant, ask here.

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beavertrap
    Would love to try primo but its like looking for gold at the end of the rainbow. How did you like it?
    I liked the way it gave me tons of extra strength and still helped me lose body fat. It was the first time I had ever taken any steriods and I didn';t know anything. I was only 18 years old.

I was stationed at a military base about 30 min. from Nogales Mex. So we would carry it across the border ourselves.

This time I wan't to learn more prior to starting a cycle. But I don't know any sources here in the U.S. Maybe I will be educated in that area also.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    What's up guys, newb here. I recently found this forum and I'm trying to learn as much as possible.

I'm no rookie to steroids but I'm still new and fresh I guess you can say. In 1997, I did a 3 month cycle of Primobolan (oral) while in the Army then came off with Clenbuterol .

I've been weight lifting since the 7th grade and power lifting from grades 9 to 12 and powerlifted for the Ft. Hood powerlifting team for a year prior to going to Kosovo for the final 2 years of my service term. At my strongest I droped to a competition body weight of 148lbs and had a 325lb bench, 480lb squat, and 445lb dead.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and I hope to learn a lot from you guys before trying another light cycle.

Any quick tips?
    This is the place to be if you want to know everything....

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    welcome bro, you can learn alot here. and thanks for the service in kosovo

Thread Information