BossDJ02 is offline Junior Member

Boldenon Questions????

i just made a trip to tj and bought a few boldenon 200 from a vet shop. my questions is if im suposto take 200 ml of EQ and 5oo of Test enan a week, do i take the entire vial of the boldenon that i bought?? i was drawing it and i filled up the needle up to 2 cc's and there was still enough for 3 needle fulls? i know this is a stupid question but im unsure. also i had to replace the EQ from the vials into a small airtight clean container because i did not want to cross them over since they had metal rims and now they have metal detectors and make u take off ure belt buckles even. will the EQ go bad in any way?

landshark is offline Associate Member
    1. The EQ will not go bad, although I question the sterility considering the transfer.

2. DO NOT shoot the whole bottle of EQ!!! Each milliliter contains 200mg. of EQ, and those were 10ml. bottles give or take (underfilled sometimes). You should be using at least 400mg. per week which would equal 2ml., along with the 500mg. of Test per week, which is a good dosage. You also don't have to do it all in one shot. split it into two shots per week.

3. If you are talking about airport metal detectors, the aluminum tops on the vials do not set them off.(this is what I have been told by many, not personal experience.)

thanks bro! i was shi*ing bricks on what to do and how to take it. so just fill the need to 2 cc's and take it twice a week?

landshark is offline Associate Member
    you got it...you can space out the shots though. Ex: 2cc's on Monday and 2cc's on Thursday.

You can also mix the enanthate and eq in the same injection if you choose.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

prime example

oh someone who should not use gear.no offense but if you didn't ask SHARK you may have shot the whole bottle!!!is that the least bit scary to you?not flaming , just do some research before you start pushing shit into your body.ok let me go smoke it up now.i'm just feeling edgy the night before seeing BRITNEY.i'll be back on when i'm nice and toasty------------------->

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with partyboy on this, I think you need to do some more research before you put shit in your body.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    so just fill the need to 2 cc's and take it twice a week?
    so u r taking 800mg equipose per week? I would think you mean 1cc 2 x per week if youu want 400mg per week

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    um bro do ur self a favor and research this a bit more ok?

lowell34 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with The Original Jason, get to understand your dosages before you do anything. If your gear is 200mg/ml and you want to take 400mg/week, then you only need a total of 2 cc's per week of that particular gear. If you do one shot a week or two is up to you.
    You did the right thing by posting your question because you damn near injected 2000mg if you would have used that whole vial.

this is why im asking u guys, i wouldnt have shot any amount till i was absolutely sure how and how much... u bro's are the wise one's and im just a newbie. thanx for ure knowledge. much appreciated.

clintster442 is offline New Member
    Do the EQ one cc (200mg) every 3 days. That averages out to 475mg per week over the 10cc's of the bottle. You should get pretty good gains out of that dosage. But just remember that one cc contains 200mg. That means that bottle has 2000mg in it. Good luck bro and thank God you asked.

smbal is offline New Member

Question

should i notice substantial gains w/200mg every 6 days and if my gear is real when should i start feeling it? and what are some truetell signs of real gear. not needing as much sleep/balls shrinking/strength(of course)/appetite?

smbal is offline New Member
    if i inject in the same side (right butt) will i be favoring my right side. should i switch it up? and i find that the top right of my right butt is painless, how painful is the thigh and where exactly is the injection site and does the soreness if any effect working out?

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Bro,
    I defiantly question the sterility of the containers you put the gear in, if I was you I would throw it out, be safe and calk it up to a learning lesson.

if your gonna use it, take 200mg 1cc EQ and 250mg 1cc Test, in the same syringe twice a wk, say Monday and Thursday,
    also dont forget to take nolva 10mg ed, and I hope to go you have clomid for your pct..

HM

Thread Information