marlin444 is offline Associate Member

very red face on cycle; normal bp

Hey im on my second cycle. first cycle was just 8 weeks of test E 250 mg a week, and my current is in my sig. why is it that by week 4-5 my face starts getting BRIIIGGGGHHT RED. its like red lether. ****ty texture, and just red. im taking 450mg test/300mg deca , and .5mg adex to combat bloat. both times i cycled my face gets very noticibly red. i thought maybe it was BP, but i measured my blood pressure: 121:81!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUK??

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    don't know....but ill bump for you...good luck wit that!!

Britguy is offline Banned
    doing a similar cycle mate and im the same, my back and arms go red as well, i reckon its blood pressure but could be wrong

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    I've posted on this in the past. Consensus was BP has nothing to do with red face (they don't call it the "silent killer" for nothing). The AS is causing it - I get it too -- just say you've been gardening or on the beach or something. If I had to guess, I'd say it's due to raised body temp and/or more blood in the body. Nothing to worry about.

gonnagetBIG is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, i get that too, and i'm normally pretty fair skinned so it is obvious on me, but i just tell people i've been to the beach, pool, or out mowin the lawn, nobody questions it.

it looks nasty though lol i hate it. any tips on ileviating it? it comes and goes thats the worst part. ESPECIALLY when im pissed....

newtogear is offline Junior Member
    i'm extremely fair skinned and it's very noticable on me too. i'm on my first cycle of 500mg test e only. my face is red the most, but i've also noticed the rest of my body is red....especially when i'm lifting or exercising.

at first, i thought it was high bp too. but i've been having mine checked and although it's higher...it's still only around 122 over 81. THE REASON for this redness, i've heard, is the increase in red blood cells that carry oxygen. when on gear, your red blood cells increase dramatically...especially if on eq and others. i can only imagine what color i'll look when i eventually take test and eq together. but that's the reason, and increased red blood cells are good since they carry oxygen. but if you're fair skin, it will be apparent.

brocklez is offline Junior Member
    put on some make up bro

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brocklez
    put on some make up bro
    Funny but really, even though it sounds odd I'd suggesst tanning. It will cover it up some and I noticed no additional problems from tanning. (i.e.-worse redness in the face) Just cover your face with a towel anyways, I usually do about half way through a session. It will also help with acne if your getting sides there too.

magnusson is offline Junior Member
    I think it might have something to do with too low levels of estrogen

Quote Originally Posted by magnusson
    I think it might have something to do with too low levels of estrogen

VERRRRYYY INTERESTING.... im taking liquidex now which pretty much iliminates the estro. come to think of it though last cycle i only took 250 mg of test every week, and i still got it bad. makes no sense..... eh.... any other surgestions on illivating it other than makeup? thing is guys dont notice makeup, but no matter how smooth you think you are, girls see it right away.... not cool.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    VERRRRYYY INTERESTING.... im taking liquidex now which pretty much iliminates the estro. come to think of it though last cycle i only took 250 mg of test every week, and i still got it bad. makes no sense..... eh.... any other surgestions on illivating it other than makeup? thing is guys dont notice makeup, but no matter how smooth you think you are, girls see it right away.... not cool.
    I got the red look and everyone is telling me the same but I also get lots of sun in addition to tan salon... I assumed it was the tanning... I guess this redness thing is real... I too was talking liquidex until I ran out... this cycle only doing .25 mg liquidex once every 3 days... running 750 mg test a week and this week switched to nolvadex every 3rd day.. I dont think low estrogen is a problem here but there also have been NO SIGNS of high estrogen here.. I have read somewhere that Liquidex/arimidex might be more effective then everyone realizes and it pretty much blocks estrogen conversion for 3 and 4 days so I decided to cut back this time...

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    its the Dbol - had same thing and got a reddish rash of tiny and loosley spaced red pimples on my shoulders legs etc.

As soon as I quit the Bol it startd dissapearing.
    Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    Hey im on my second cycle. first cycle was just 8 weeks of test E 250 mg a week, and my current is in my sig. why is it that by week 4-5 my face starts getting BRIIIGGGGHHT RED. its like red lether. ****ty texture, and just red. im taking 450mg test/300mg deca, and .5mg adex to combat bloat. both times i cycled my face gets very noticibly red. i thought maybe it was BP, but i measured my blood pressure: 121:81!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUK??

strange. mine only started week 4 of dbols and im at week 2 of off dbols just test/deca

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Britguy
    doing a similar cycle mate and im the same, my back and arms go red as well, i reckon its blood pressure but could be wrong
    High Blood Pressure is symptomless for the 1000000000000000000000000000000000th time.

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    Tell people you use Retin A for acne. That should explain the redness and any acne.

Steve is offline Associate Member
    Do you have oily skin?? This could be causin the redness aswel. My face gets quite red aswel but also slightly swollen (its not water retension). I dont know if yours is the same but i think i probably have a rosacia type thing where your blood vesels in your face constrict and stay that way. I dont know what causes it, i think some people skin just react to testosterone

-The_Bouncer- is offline Junior Member
    Bro Im on wk 8 right now of a test cycle and my face is red and looks real bloated. Welcome to the darkside, this is just some sh*t that you have o put up with if your gunna use AS.
    Dont sweat it

its so strange though. some times its fine sometimes its terrible. all good i was just wondering if there was some kinda cure. guess not. thanks everyone

Thread Information