BWhitaker is offline Senior Member

A friend of mine is trying to say Sustanon is safer that single estered test

Ok, so one of my friends has been trying to tell me that he is planning his next cycle as a sus only cycle. I asked him why not just go with a single ester like enanthate or prop. He said because from the research that he had done, that you get less sides from sus. Now i dont really think that is possible considering that the main difference is really just one is single estered vs. multi estered. With sus, it is harder to control blood levels and therefore some sides may be more pronounced, correct? Either way, i want to print this out and see what people feel about sus. Why would one want to choose sus over a single estered test.

Your friend is a moron

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Sustanon , when taken incorrectly like one injection per wk, will seem like it has less sides, and less water retention. by this time the prop is long gone, and there is a little amount of test in the blood stream.
    when taken correctly IMO, at least eod, the sides are far greater. if this is his first cycle I would stay away from sus, and go with enth or cyp, for 12 wks, with nolva and clomid for the pct your friends research may have been correct, b/c most reads on sus say that it is safer.. he just didnt talk with any one who has used it right.

Good Luck

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    Why would one want to choose sus over a single estered test.
    Because he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.
    Last edited by SV-1; 05-22-2004 at 06:02 AM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Test is Test the sides you see with Enan you would see with SUS....... the differnce is that SUS has 4 differnt half-lives ending at different times....... If SUS is not injected at least EOD then I think you would end up seeing more sides but if you run SUS correctly then you should see the same or less sides than you do with single estered tests because blood levels are always going to be peaked and stable.

This is JMO on this

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I know people who HATE Sustanon . I also know people who LOVE Sustanon. I can tell you from experience though, your "buddy" will want to run the Sus at least EOD. I could acctually feel my body turning into a hormone"yo yo".

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe he is thinking that 25 percent of each ester is better than 100 percent of just one. Since he is only getting 25 percent of each at a time, he may feel it is safer if sides occurr rather than injecting 100 percent of one ALL at the same time. Maybe he thinks the dilution theory applies. Dilute 100 percent of something til it is only 25 percent of the intake. Thats the only thing I can think he would be thinking.

Explain to him that since this is his first cycle, he will not want to inject 3.5 times every week. Explain to him injecting twice a week would be better.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well sus is a very good drug if you are on HRT and just want to inject once every couple of weeks but for BB purposes it isn't the best choice.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i injected sus once a week on my first cycle before i came across this board for 10 wks. i gained about 15 lbs of muscle and kept about 13 with pct. i had no sides at all. now on my 3rd cycle shootin sus eod making good gains but have a zit every now and then on my back and none to moderate water gain. i think it is one of those personal preference type things. everyone has their favorites and ur friend will find his thru personal experience. just remember test is test as long as u inject at correct timetables.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    kill him

Ok, so one of my friends has been trying to tell me that he is planning his next cycle as a sus only cycle. I asked him why not just go with a single ester like enanthate or prop. He said because from the research that he had done, that you get less sides from sus. Now i dont really think that is possible considering that the main difference is really just one is single estered vs. multi estered. With sus, it is harder to control blood levels and therefore some sides may be more pronounced, correct? Either way, i want to print this out and see what people feel about sus. Why would one want to choose sus over a single estered test.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Sorry, but this isnt his first cycle. It will be his second or third, cant remember

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry, but this isnt his first cycle. It will be his second or third, cant remember
    EOD and he'll probably love it. I used it twice a week (I know) my first cycle and had great results. Very little sides and I didn't run Nolva until 2 weeks before PCT. I gained about 20 and kept about 15 after PCT. I also had 4 weeks of winn on the end at 50mg EOD just to give you the full story. Tell him to do it EOD though, if it's his third or so cycle it might not be too bad to be doing 750mg-1g a week.

Thread Information