Anyone wanna try first steroid ever made?

My source (chemical company) is producing Norboleton (The first steroid ever made!)...

It is supposed to be 20 times more anabolic then androgenic ...
    (and is chemically similar to Deca /nandrolone ).

Recently American Sprintster Tammy Thomas was caught with it (first time ever that dopingagents discovered it in a urinesample of an athlete).

This steroid was never released because it has a very controversial history...

The man who developed it is Leonard LeVann, and then he took his own children (both had down syndrom and weren't growing in length at a normal rate) and as a guineapig.
    Furthermore the province of Alberta Sterilized them...
    100 other children were also sterilized and used for research...

According to Levann's notes: "the treatment of growingdisabillities with steroids is controversial but none the less very succesful and with insignificant side-effects"

To this day most of the "former disadvantaged children" live in the researchcenter called Michener Center, Alberta had to pay them $54 million in damages...

A ****ing shame!

But according to my chemical company
    (which is now custommaking me Clostebol Enantate --> I'm a lucky bastard aren't I?)
    it is supposed to be very effective for female "Testanimals" and should really boost proteinsynthesis in Male Testsubjects far more then methandieone (dianabol )...

Anyone ever tried it?

Opinions?

Greets
    Kingofmasters

P.S. I don't like the idea of being the first one ever to try it but maybe I will !
    (stupid bastard )
    Last edited by kingofmasters; 05-22-2004 at 08:33 AM.

Anybody has some more info?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Never ever ever heard of it....but i thought dianabol was the first "steroid " chemically manufactured? Well, that or the version that the Russians came out with first which, as I understand it, was essentially d-bol. Either way, I'm not sure, but I'd be hesitant to try anything that wasn't fairly well known to the guys of this board.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Never ever ever heard of it....but i thought dianabol was the first "steroid" chemically manufactured? Well, that or the version that the Russians came out with first which, as I understand it, was essentially d-bol. Either way, I'm not sure, but I'd be hesitant to try anything that wasn't fairly well known to the guys of this board.
    Yeah I thought methandieone was the first one as well, but according to my source, it wasn't...

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    be safe man. I myself, wouldn't be too keen on trying something that has no "background".

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Yes bro i know of it from the Tammy Thomas cycle scandal like THG it was undetecable because it was never really on the market.........your source is bad ass my friend.

Hmmmm i don't think you'll find anyone one who used this compound bro mabye some track superstar but not here........how is that clostebol enanthate working for you? lucky basterd

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    I would wait till some other giunea pig trys it....

Dianabol was the first commercialy produced AAS back in 1935. If Norboleton was all it was claimed to be, it would be much more common these days. The structure isn't a secret, and it's just as easy for manufacturers to make it as it is for most any other AAS.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I thought it was just a nandrolone derivative. Am I missing anything on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Dianabol was the first commercialy produced AAS back in 1935. If Norboleton was all it was claimed to be, it would be much more common these days. The structure isn't a secret, and it's just as easy for manufacturers to make it as it is for most any other AAS.
    Well that is the point --> It was never released due to the scandal surrounding it!

But since the structure isn't secret my Chem company is now producing it...

Just wanna know if anyone has ever tried it!

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Is there anything special about it KOM? I am not trying to be smart I just never thought it was much different from deca and people had decided there were better anabolics out there. What is the sell point from the labs perspective?

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Is there anything special about it KOM? I am not trying to be smart I just never thought it was much different from deca and people had decided there were better anabolics out there. What is the sell point from the labs perspective?
    Yeah, this is my point too. if it were a great compound, it would be readily available, as it's just as easy to produce as any other AAS. I obviously have no personal experience with it, but my thinking is; if it were as good as advertised....there would be a demand for it, and where there is demand, there is supply.

redwizza is offline Associate Member
    yeah ive heard about this substance, and sure i would try it coz it sounded promising when i read about it a few months back. my only problem is the fact you will never really know what the pills you will get will actually be, it could be anything, since this product is obviously not well know or readily available. i know that there is a legit company STILL making it, im just not sure which, and i that its not in high demand at all, its a rare drug.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Is it just me or is this guy soliciting ????

i don't think he is KOF is a good bro.

Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    yeah ive heard about this substance, and sure i would try it coz it sounded promising when i read about it a few months back. my only problem is the fact you will never really know what the pills you will get will actually be, it could be anything, since this product is obviously not well know or readily available. i know that there is a legit company STILL making it, im just not sure which, and i that its not in high demand at all, its a rare drug.
    I only do business with Legit chemical companies, I therefor get raw powders and know 100% sure it is what it claims to be
    (since I'm doing business through my university and some of our family companies)...

I think Einstein and Rickson have a point about if it were good that there would be a demand for it...

But remember that is not entirely how this world of ours works --> For instance Oral Turinabol and Parabolan were always steroids high upon everyones wishlist only 2 years ago it actually became accesible to us the good bros here...

Second if it were crappy then there would be a record of it being crappy and not necessarily that it wouldn't be in demand either --> Economical principle (Andriol for instance is still widely available)...

What I heard from a friend of mine who is an ergonaut is that it all was covered up by the U.S. governement (due to the scandal, as with most governements trying to keep secret what may place shame upon them)...

So actually it could be quite good (in theory and thanks to the notes of the late doctor it should be!) but unfortunately who is crazy enough to volunteer for experimenting!
    (Remember Insulin usage, DNP , Usnic Acid etc and stuff we all wouldn't have incorporated it so easily in our cycles today if it weren't for pioneers like Dan Duchaine)

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    i don't think he is KOF is a good bro.
    Your avatar girl could use some of KOM's new diet pills

Da Bull is offline Banned
    LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Is it just me or is this guy soliciting ????
    No offcourse I''m not --> What would I have to gain?

Big K.L.G. --> Thanks for the support..

Just trying to find out if there is a record of usage somewhere...

Furthermore the compound is dirtcheap @ $2 the gram (While a sollicitor will make you believe it's the best steroid ever made and sell it to you for $30 a vial)...

I really just want to try it --> My good sense says no but my Body says yes

That is funniest thing I heard all day --> Big K.LG. is a fine Bro though!

you better not let buff see this. lol

You know I got nothing but love for you Bros!

But honestly hanging out on this board really screws me up, seeing tomorrow I have an exam about ethics/philosophy!

Steroids aren't as accepted as one might think among doctors

Trying to change that though

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Thread Information