Steroids101 is offline Member

My first cycle!!! Questions I have!

Ok lets see, stats....

Height: 5' 7"
    Weight:170
    BF%: 9-10%
    Working out 4 years, seriously into nutrition last 2.

Heres my plan for my first bulking cycle with minimal fat gain (please tell me what you think):

1-4: Dbol - 35mg/D
    1-12: Test Enth.- 250mg/E3D (Every monday morning and Thursday night?
    Would that be best?)
    SuperClen: 12-16 (Maybe longer??) 90mcg/D
    Armidex: .25mg ED
    Nolva: 10mg ED, 20mg PCT
    Clomid PCT: 300,100,50
    B6: 200-300mg ED

Ok Now on to my SLEW of questions:

1. Should I run the armidex after the Test Enth is out of my system? Like until the end of Clomid PCT?

2. Would Clomid PCT be sufficient on this cycle doing 300 the first day, 100 all the next week, and 50 for one more week?

3. I've calculated that I will need 28 shots. So would this order of pinz be right: 28 23G 1" Pinz (To shoot), 28 20G 1.5" Pinz (To Draw), and 28 3cc Syringes?????

4. Should I work up to my 35mg Dbol a day, or just start out there? If I am to work up, what dose would be best to start out on?

5. And the MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS ARE (drumroll....): What kind of gains should I expect?

Others: Will people around me be able to tell what Im doing? I don't want my wive to know (except from maybe me banging her every 5 min ) It would kill her. I want to gain about 15-20lbs Clean Muscle, How in the hell do you hide a gain like that from someone who sees you nekkid almost ED?

Also wanted to say this is a great site, with tons of info on it. Def one of the best, If not the best site on the net! Thanks to the Creators, and Im done...

massimo is offline Junior Member
    Um you said you are 14. Is that a typo.

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    500mg test sounds good mon and thur. i really never saw in bloat off test enth,but i was running eq along side , so you might even hold off on the armidex and see if you need it. For the clomid there a good chart in education forum. pinz sound good maybe always order a few extra. My fist cycle was sus and d-bol i gained around 30 pounds half was water .good luck

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by massimo
    Um you said you are 14. Is that a typo.
    Good lord let's hope so.

Nobody reads the entire post..LOL.. Please read all stats before posting, thank you

30lbs sounds like a lot BEEF! How much did you keep post cycle? Im ordering from GPZ so Im ordering the pack of 50 20G 1.5" pinz, and 3cc syringes, along with 50 23G 1"ers, So Ill acctually have a lot left over!

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Nobody reads the entire post..LOL.. Please read all stats before posting, thank you
    You'll have to forgive some of us for seeing that and then going blind with frustration as to whatever follows. It's the steroid message board equivalent of a girl saying "I'm pregnant..........................april fools!" You tend to hear ZERO after that initial bomb.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I read it twice... it still says you're 14? I hope you meant 24?

1. I'm a believer in running compounds only as needed. I wouldn't run the dex until you believe there is sufficient need...it may turn out that such a need never exists and you're ingesting an actual drug with some level of side effects in vain. If, however, you do find it is needed, a case could be made for carrying it all the way to PCT.

2. Standard clomid PCT should do you fine with this cycle's duration and compounds.

3. I don't know that you can order barrels without pins attached. So you would really order 28 syringes (which would be, to my knowledge, 28 barrels with pin attached in a plastic seal) and 28 pins. You could draw as is out of the wrap, and then switch pins.

4. I think you're safe starting @ 35mg/day. Given the short half life of dbol , it's fairly easy to adjust downwards if you're feeling the sides too much without much lag time till they subsist...I don't know about you, but i'd much rather start a *tad* too high on such a (*relatively*) safe and quickly exiting compound than waste a few days or even weeks building up to an effective dose from an ineffectual level.

5. It's never really possible to predict this accurately. 20-30 pounds is not uncommon for such a cycle, but realize that a significant percentage of that will be water weight. It's best in my opinion to go in just hoping to get yourself over that hump and make a push past where you've been 'stuck'....anything and everything else is just a nice happy bonus.

*also, I'm not entirely sure if superclen includes keto, but if it does not, you are aware that clen loses its thermogenic and anti-catabolic properties in the absence of keto after two weeks of use (but then may be used again after two weeks away from the drug...thus the two weeks on/two weeks off common usage). ECA or something similar, however, can be used in those in between weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I read it twice... it still says you're 14? I hope you meant 24?
    It says "real age" at the bottom of the stats, and that indicate's he's 24. Much like the april fool's pregnancy joke, it's a good way to get attention, something that is funny down the road, but at the time only causes more trouble than it's worth.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    It says "real age" at the bottom of the stats, and that indicate's he's 24. Much like the april fool's pregnancy joke, it's a good way to get attention, something that is funny down the road, but at the time only causes more trouble than it's worth.
    Ahhh, cmon now its too early to be pulling stuff like that

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What is even funnier is how close I was to banning you for being under age. I decided to edit the post and save a lot of confusion.

massimo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    What is even funnier is how close I was to banning you for being under age. I decided to edit the post and save a lot of confusion.
    HaHa

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    LOL! Well I still think it was funny!

Thanks for all the help! Im excited about maybe gaining 10-15 pounds solid muscle once the water comes off. I've decided to just wait and see if I will need the Dex or not. Ill post a Cycle thread in the MEMBERS EXPERIENCES when I start in a couple of weeks. Im very excited as I have the summer off from college and am acctually WORKING at my gym!

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    cycle looks good but i would hit your clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with a doseage of 125mcg ed.

Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    cycle looks good but i would hit your clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with a doseage of 125mcg ed.
    Im getting LiquaClen from PPL, its got that keto in it, I believe its supposed to be 120mcgs clen / 3mgs keto. I think I could take it a little longer than normal clen without downregulation, but we shall see....

Thread Information