gatorgirl_c is offline New Member

Girl Needs Guys Help!!

Help with Winny!! Well gentelmen, I'm not having any luck with the ladies on this question so I thought that I would try here.
    I am a female athlete, 5'7 126 and just got a cycle of injectable Winsrtol. Do you have any girlfriends that have cycled this and what was there cycle? I want to know what the best cycle for my size would be. As well, I'm using a 25 gauge needle that is a inch. Do I need a longer needle if I am shooting it in my butt? I heard girls have more fat in their ass to get through to reach the muscle. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I personally don't think winny is the best drug for women. Sides creep up and are much more likely to be permanent then in men. I think you are better off with anavar or primo. Having said that many women do use winny and generally start at 5 mg a day and work their way up to 10. Winny generally puts more mass on then other typical "female" AAS.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Have you applied to be a female member? Then you can access the female forum and you will get much better advice there.

gatorgirl_c is offline New Member
    Yes, I have tried the female forum and had no response. That why I said I am having no luck with the ladies!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Im with rickson on this one! i have always known and seen that winny puts more mass on women. Most of the time your going to get real bloated from it. If I was a girl i would be running var all the way, for as little as you will need and the price to cycle it.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

ChicOnSwole is offline Female Member
    I've run Winny several times and can probably answer whatever you need to know. Like Rickson mentioned sides with Winny are a real possibility and is not a aas to be used by the beginner IMO. And yes, Winny WILL add mass. I've put on some serious mass with a Winny cycle but that was my goal. What are your goals? What is your cycle history? What are your current stats?
    Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated." -Anonymous

"Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you" - Ovid

ChicOnSwole

Moderator: BigDogBodybuilding.com

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    dont know what to recomend about using winstrol for a ladie,but i can tell u that u should use a 23 by 1.5 needle,1 inch depth might be a lil too short,specially if u got that big booty,lol

skullcrusherkid is offline New Member
    i dont suggest it either...i had my gf running primo before and she had great results. Id go with the primo, winstrol is a derivative of test, not unless you want to start sounding like a man...i wouldnt take it

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Its very hard for a a man to give accurate advice to a woman about as. Look into the womans forum, there are a bunch on knowledgeable woman that will help you

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Its very hard for a a man to give accurate advice to a woman about as. Look into the womans forum, there are a bunch on knowledgeable woman that will help you
    I agree, although can answer that you will need a 1.5" needle for the but... Especially since girls have bigger bootys

inevitable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I personally don't think winny is the best drug for women. Sides creep up and are much more likely to be permanent then in men. I think you are better off with anavar or primo. Having said that many women do use winny and generally start at 5 mg a day and work their way up to 10. Winny generally puts more mass on then other typical "female" AAS.
    i concerr

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    i concerr
    you mean concur right ?

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    you mean concur right ?
    hahah

AnabolicAlien Guest

my girlfriend

i need to get my girlfriend on steroids . she's too skinny. plus, i think the sides would help so she wouldn't be such an emotional bitch.

E.T.

Thread Information