BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Fina and Insomnia...did you beat it?

To those who have run fina AND experienced the insomnia so often accompanying it (basically anyone who uses it from what i gather), were you able to beat it without resorting to hardcore sleep aids? If so, how?

I would really like to include tren in my currently underway cycle, but, as I mention in my diary (which you can check out in my signature in about two seconds), while I can deal with pain and suffering in intense bouts, I don't want to be dragging ass all day as a result of sleepless nights (which I do NOT handle well).

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    I am ok when i use tren .... never needed sleep aids... I did have a tad more trouble falling asleep.. I found just make sure you don't nap during the day and you'll be fine. I started napping during the day on fina, it kept me up late at night because I wans't tired form napping. I cut out the napping and my sleep went right back to normal

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I suffer minor insomnia for a few weeks during my Fina runs..Eventually it subsides and my sleep patterns return to normal..Oh, did I mention that I only get about 3-4 hours of sleep per night!! Anyway, if you do have to resort to a sleep aid, I would start OTC with "Simply Sleep"..I have read and heard positive feedback on it..The lack of sleep will be greatly outweighed by the beautiful benefits of the FINA!!!

Doc M

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I had insomnia bad when I ran fina. It's crazy too...... I was dead tired durring the day becasue of the lack of rest but when it came time to get some sleep I couldn't. My problem was the OTC stuff didn't work and my doctor wouldn't prescribe me meds.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I too suffer from fina induced insomnia.4 hrs sleep wasn't cutting it for me,so my kind hearted doc gave me a script for xanax and all was good.

SAUCYgator is offline Junior Member
    im running a fina cycle and i alternate nights between taking simply sleep and smoking a little reefer. this way i dont form as high of a tolerance to simply sleep. by the way im an insomniac anyways so this is basically the only way i can get too bed.

redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SAUCYgator
    im running a fina cycle and i alternate nights between taking simply sleep and smoking a little reefer. this way i dont form as high of a tolerance to simply sleep. by the way im an insomniac anyways so this is basically the only way i can get too bed.
    i agree....smoking reefers does help to a great degree.....but you gotta time the smoke session well and not too close to bed time, coz weed gets your brain going atleast initially......the great trick is to smoke a LITTLE joint 1-2 hours before bed time. its should help

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I too suffer from fina induced insomnia.4 hrs sleep wasn't cutting it for me,so my kind hearted doc gave me a script for xanax and all was good.
    i didnt know xanax was prescribed as a sleep aid

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Devourer
    i didnt know xanax was prescribed as a sleep aid
    It's not,but 2 mgs in the past,has always worked for me.So that's what i requested.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    It's not,but 2 mgs in the past,has always worked for me.So that's what i requested.
    nice doc! i couldnt use the xanax as a sleep aid otherwise its efficiency elsewhere might be diminished...but 3mg of melatonin works nicely for myself.

Swellin Guest
    BG, there were only two things that helped me with the insomnis.....ambien, an the peace pipe. Actually, the peace pipe worked better. However, I seldom used either, and simply gutted it out. The only real problem was waking in a pool of sweat and having to at least change the pillow case.

IMO, running fina was worth every bit of the sides I experienced. High BP, increased aggression, and insomnia were small fries compared to the strength gains, hardness, and fat melting I got from the tren .

2 OTC remedies that I have had good success with in the past are Melatonin, a chemical produced in the brain to stimulate the sleep process, and Valerian Root, which smells like crap literally but is a CNS depressant. Also Tylenol PM or an OTC benadryl preparation are all great for sleep and still allow you to get good REM sleep. Good luck.

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    BG,

...sounds crazy but, "sleepytime extra tea" does the trick. Like DaBull, I also have a kind doc. I would go 2 days on/ 2 days off with any benzodiaz. item. The tea works well and you will not feel "drugged" the next morning. 2mg xanax on a "clean" system will wipe you out. Give that tea a try, let it steep for about 5-10min to increase effect.

good luck, not sleeping sux!

Thread Information