larry3436 is offline Associate Member

plz help...trying to inject right now

ok....so this is my second injection...the first i had done for me now im on my own...

i cant get over this little air bubble that i cant get out of the syringe...its small floats to the top...but wont push out the needle....do i worry about it?

i sit there and look at the needle and my leg...but i just cant stick it in

can someone reassure me about this little bubble...i already waisted a little gear trying to get it out..

im not sure i have the balls to do this myself

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't worry about the air bubble it will not harm you in anyway.
    Last edited by got fina?; 05-13-2004 at 08:50 PM.

Froggy is offline Member
    Go for it!

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    There wil always be one amall air bubble that floats to the tip of the syringe between the needle and syringe. It will not leave there even at the end of the injection.

phew ....i did it

thx

nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by larry3436
    ok....so this is my second injection...the first i had done for me now im on my own...

i cant get over this little air bubble that i cant get out of the syringe...its small floats to the top...but wont push out the needle....do i worry about it?

can someone reassure me about this little bubble...i already waisted a little gear trying to get it out..

Dude dont worry about that bubble you can get it out sometimes and others times it seems to stay whatever you do. Nothing is going to happen from injecting .001 cc's of air into your muscle i do it all the time. I think i read somewhere that a person would have to inject a whole 3 cc's of air into a vein, mind you, to die so dont worry about it. Im on my 3rd injection of my test deca cycle (will do it tommorrow) and it doesnt bother me at all. Once you get past the fact that is doesnt hurt whatsoever youll be ok. Just turn your head away and poke your self once you look at it the needle is already in and you can push it into the muscle no sweat! Just remeber to aspirate which i forgot my first time I did it. Write down the steps on a piece of paper and make sure to do each one. I'm actually kind of excited for my next injection tomorrow Pm me or something and tell me how it went.
    Dont worry everybody is scared there first couple of times
    NDG

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    i feel for ya bro - did my 1st shot "online" asking for advice. I stared at the needle to 10 minutes before got the nerve to stick it in and my leg twitched bad nad had to do it again.

You cherry is broken

Quote Originally Posted by larry3436

nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    i feel for ya bro - did my 1st shot "online" asking for advice. I stared at the needle to 10 minutes before got the nerve to stick it in and my leg twitched bad nad had to do it again.

You cherry is broken
    F**K only 10 minutes dude. I think i stared at that needle for about 45 mins like a little b***h sweating and shaking finally just said what the **** and did it

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    are you still alive

i stared at it about 15mins then came and wrote this post.But i went back and im all done now.I dint think i was gonna be able to do it myself.Thx for the pep talks.

My first injects i dint know to break them up into 2ccs every 3.5 days...i did all 4ccs last saturday , 2 cc's in each leg.It felt like someone hit me with a sledge in both legs for 2 days.

This time i feel nothing...or maybe its to early....only thing that i did different(other than shooting it myself) was this time i warmed it up under hot water.

Thread Information