Bigmanottawa is offline New Member

Dbol good to go or not ?

Does anyone have ever taken dbol and pills where white ?? if so usualy how many mg is it ? i have some here that my buddie gave me but just want to be safe. and how should i take them? My buddie told him those dbal pills gave him more strenght then anything else which is what i am looking for right now he as now move to the pink one and has some great result but for me to take those white one i nned advise on the mg and if there good or not name of the company is Akpuxum it also says 0.005 r is this 5 mg ? thanks

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well d-bol alone is pointless. your gains are going to diminished after you stop using it.

if you dont trust your buddy then why even get soemthing from him? If it were a friend of mine, I am sure they would give me legit gear and I wouldnt question their integrity.

try a search for those d-bols
    abstrack@protonmail.com

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    why did you make 2 identical posts on this same question? delete one of them
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmanottawa
    Does anyone have ever taken dbol and pills where white ?? if so usualy how many mg is it ? i have some here that my buddie gave me but just want to be safe. and how should i take them? My buddie told him those dbal pills gave him more strenght then anything else which is what i am looking for right now he as now move to the pink one and has some great result but for me to take those white one i nned advise on the mg and if there good or not name of the company is Akpuxum it also says 0.005 r is this 5 mg ? thanks
    If it's the white ones youve got, there probably russian dbol or bulgarian bionabol. (There's probably other white ones out there, but i'm not aware of them), but usually the russian ones write 0.005 r on them, and yes that is 5mg/tablet.

capone_22 is offline Junior Member
    yeah, those are russians. comes in blisters of 10 i believe. Akpuxuh.

capone_22 is offline Junior Member
    strips of 10... sorry and yeah they're 5mg

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    IP has 2 batches of Dbol . One is orange and it is tested to be 46mg and one is white and it is tested to be 52mg. The white ones are small, white and round. no markings

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    They may be loeffers 25mg dbol .

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Why not just ask your buddy what they are. I'm sure he knows if he was taking them/had them. Find out what they are before you go taking them cause you never know what you may be getting involved with.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    If you can post a pic Im sure someone can pick them out

Bigmanottawa is offline New Member
    WOW thanks for the info guy's first time i post something and i actually get positive result this was very helpfull thanks again ..

Thread Information