Blackac is offline Associate Member

Dropping A-BOmBs on an empty stomach....

My bro getting some wierd cramps..I thought maybe cause he drops his Anadrol first thing in the morning on an empty stomach with his protien shake....What do u bros think???

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I get sick off my oral doses without a real good breakfast in the morning,esspecially
    when I go to the gym right away.Tell your friend to eat a full meal with his
    anadrol and wait a couple hours before going to the gym that might help.......

My brother actually goes to the gym at night......he takes a dosage in the morning and at night after the gym.............So better before the gym...and better to eat soemthing in the morning u think?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    anadrol has a 8-9 hour half-life so IMO you should take it in a couple hours
    before the gym, gives me incredible pumps, and will help with recovery and growth.
    You should always eat a full breakfast....IMO but I think if he eats his drol with some
    real food it might help the cramps..How much drol is he taking and where are the cramps coming from?

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackac
    My bro getting some wierd cramps..I thought maybe cause he drops his Anadrol first thing in the morning on an empty stomach with his protien shake....What do u bros think???
    He should be fine , he takes it with a protein shake. Maybe just switch it up a little bit and take it with a meal, but the protein shake should be just fine..

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Does he take it all at once or through out the day?

I assume the a bomb 50's not the 100's?

Yea there 50-'s thank god...He takes one in the morinng and later that night pops one in class ....How about that....Then after class he goes to the gym...

Thread Information