Dally is offline The Dally Lama

Anyone ever got gyno lump that has gone away

I'm ready to start my next cycle (had to stop half way due to gyno) I have all the pct and gear to go now so its cool.
    I have been dosing 80mg nolvadex now for about 3 weeks and the sensitivity is gone and the lumps seem smaller

But, I dont know if I should wait till the lump is completely gone?Will it go away completely and will my nips ever look the same as they did before?

anyone ever get gyno and FULLY fix it?

thanks dudes

chevyboyzcry is offline Associate Member
    hey bro i think i might have gyno! what am i suppose to look for? i mean when i flex my chest under the nipple part there is still fat that doesnt flex like muscle! but nipple doesnt itch

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah i got a small lump under my right niple my very first cycle, and was freaking right out, LOL, I started taking 25mg of nolva ED for the rest of my cycle and once my cycle ended and all the bloat went away I didnt have the lump anymore. Now, if you have a REALLY BAD case of gyno the chances of it going away w/o sugery are slim.

well, I dont know how bad it is .. but it was unmedicated for a 3 week cycle.
    I was a bonehead for 3 weeks on test prop and didnt have the nolva.

(first cycle/no reading = jugs where they dont belong!)

But, like I said it seems to be going away .... so, does the lump totally go away? if not that bad?

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I had a lump and didnt have any nolva or dex (noob cycle) it went away on its own. It can be corrected with nolva unless its real bad

How bad would constitute Real bad now?

like are we talking a diameter smaller than one or 2 inches is not "fixable"

mr_man is offline Associate Member
    how many mg of noladex a day and how long for it to go away?

Tahq is offline Junior Member
    I ran into a bit of a gyno prob (glandular on left and a small lump on right) on my last run and ended it at 7 weeks...ran nolva at 80mg for 4 weeks and am finishing my second week at 40mg. I did not see any real reduction until after week three at 80mgs and from there it has steadily improved. Right side is completely clear and the left has reduced by 50%. I'm hoping a few more weeks and I will be 100%

I don't think it would be a good idea to start your next cycle until you are fully recovered from your first...3 weeks may not do it. When you do run your next cycle, since you know you are gyno likely, run nolva 10mg and arimidex .25mg daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahq
    I ran into a bit of a gyno prob (glandular on left and a small lump on right) on my last run and ended it at 7 weeks...ran nolva at 80mg for 4 weeks and am finishing my second week at 40mg. I did not see any real reduction until after week three at 80mgs and from there it has steadily improved. Right side is completely clear and the left has reduced by 50%. I'm hoping a few more weeks and I will be 100%

I don't think it would be a good idea to start your next cycle until you are fully recovered from your first...3 weeks may not do it. When you do run your next cycle, since you know you are gyno likely, run nolva 10mg and arimidex .25mg daily.

Yah thanks man .. thats the info I was lookin for. What would you say constitutes glandular .. like how big was ur lumps?

And yep I got the nolvadex and L-dex too. So, its should be cool.

It would be OK to run some clen then right now for awhile then instead eh?

anyone??? bueller ???? anyone???

just wanted to mention I have been juice free for a couple of months now since I got the lumpy juggs. I have seen the lumps reduce down by about 75%, I still have some there, but not anywhere near what it was.

I havent touched any nolva or ldex for over a month and my sex drive is back to normal totally.... slightly under the sicko rapist variety.

either way, just wanted to mention to some other bro's that if you got some man juggs that it should get better on its own in time, or at least mine did.

NOW, time to run test and fina and winny and clen and anavar !!!

wahooo

(still wondering how to incorporate the anavar actually)

BIGMAN@ is offline Junior Member
    I got a small marble size lump under the right nip last cycle and it didnt seem like the nolvadex was working at 80mg a day which should be more then enough...But i also tried throwing clomid at 100mg a day and 1 pill a day of bromo incase it was from fina ... i had extras floatin around ....lump went fully away in 3 weeks..So try giving that a shot .Either the bromo or clomid helped so try givin that a shot also if nolvadex is not helpin..

Thread Information