bermich is offline Anabolic Member

I always try to procrastinate my injections

All in all, they are harmless, maybe a little pressure going through a nerve at times but still, harmless. Then why do I always try to find reasons not to inject at the scheduled time.... The weird thing is: Once I get the syringe ready and I smell the BA in the gear, I cant wait for it. All the procrasination goes away and then it almost feels like waiting for Christmas (not to that extent) Anyway. That is my quick lame post. See ya.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    me too - i hate needles and have to stare at the needle and tell myself to get it over with.

I try to think of the feeling I got in week 5 when the Cyp kicked in so hard that I thought I was 17 again.

Thats why the unplesantness is worth it. The test actualy takes me back to that virile feeling of youth.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    All in all, they are harmless, maybe a little pressure going through a nerve at times but still, harmless. Then why do I always try to find reasons not to inject at the scheduled time.... The weird thing is: Once I get the syringe ready and I smell the BA in the gear, I cant wait for it. All the procrasination goes away and then it almost feels like waiting for Christmas (not to that extent) Anyway. That is my quick lame post. See ya.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i love needles, ive been on prop and love the ed injects. there is just something about waking up and pumping testosterone through your blood. **** is fun

not me i love them and have already planned a prop based cycle because of it... twice a week injections suck... im buying stock in terumo (sp?)

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    i start on monday...after my morning shower...i honestly can't f-ing wait...two years of planning and waiting and wondering are gonna start on monday May 24th...wow i just got a little too excited..lol

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Looking deep into my crystal ball....I see you'll never be running a prop/fina cycle in this lifetime.

~DB

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Looking deep into my crystal ball....I see you'll never be running a prop/fina cycle in this lifetime.

~DB

I can't wait to start ED injects. I'm thinking of splitting the EQ into an ED dosage too but I'm not sure if this would be counterproductive. Twice a week was just enough to get me addicted. Now I'm ready for ED and will love it!

barbarian is offline Banned

~DB
    lol......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I always try to procrastinate my injections-captain_obvious.jpg  

SV-1 is offline Respected Member

~DB
    I think he should look into suspensions.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    I think he should look into suspensions.

Thread Information