Muscleone is offline Associate Member

Does Clenbuterol work well to bridge with?

Would like information on using "Clen " to bridge with by someone who has personal experience with it. Would like to know dosage and length of time to cycle it after my steroid cycle. I've read about it in 1996 W.A.R. and 2000 A.R. Would like to talk to someone who has "personal experience" with it and how much it helped to keep their gains off their steroid cycle. Thanks!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscleone
    Would like information on using "Clen" to bridge with by someone who has personal experience with it. Would like to know dosage and length of time to cycle it after my steroid cycle. I've read about it in 1996 W.A.R. and 2000 A.R. Would like to talk to someone who has "personal experience" with it and how much it helped to keep their gains off their steroid cycle. Thanks!
    I have never bridged because I feel it's a good idea to come off AS and let your HPTA recover fully.

IMO using clen would never work...... it's not a steroid so as you stop your cycle your body will see that there's no hormone in it's system either from outside or by HPTA being produced. This would trigger your own body responce to start recovering HPTA functions but without help from Clomid you would have a pretty hard recovery and would lose all your gains not to mention all the terrible sides when hormone production is at it's lowest.

Like I said I have no experiance in what your asking but I feel it will not work..... I would be interested in reading what you have just so I have a understanding on this........ if you could post links to those articles.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 05-23-2004 at 10:37 AM.

Thread Information