Dally is offline The Dally Lama

Wondering now if I should go deca or Dbol with test

I was gonna go with the winny, (womans pickin it up right now) but the source now says that he can gimme some deca or some Dbol instead if I like to stack in place of the winny.... or should I run them both?

If I do, how much would l need to stack with this ... and since I am gyno prone, what sort of anti e would I need (B6 200mg a day)

this is my second attempt at a cycle with what I have left from the first screw up

1-8 100mgs test Prop EOD (or till it runs out)
    ******3-8 50mg ED of winstrol tabs or swap*****
    1-13 20mg nolva+l-dex 0.25 ED
    8-13 40mg nolva+clomid PCT
    5-11 Clen 2 weeks on and off
    CLOMID
    week1 300x1,100x6
    2 100x4 50x3
    3 50 x 7

whaddya fellas think?

Froggy is offline Member
    IMO; I don't think I would use the Dbol with the prop, although I'm sure its been done, stay with the winny, add the Deca , but keep it lower than your test, & get some more test to run 10-12 weeks. Add the B-6 & your other anti-e's & PCT look good. You could also add Tribulus throughout. Good luck bro.
    Also; save the clen for PCT.
    Last edited by Froggy; 05-22-2004 at 05:55 PM.

BBFROMHELL is offline New Member
    Prop is gonna make you sore as hell.. Add the deca with the prop to reduce pains + get some mrore out of your cycle... 50-100mg, along with the prop!!!

so shoot the deca in the same needle with the prop in it? and how long is the half life for pct on the deca?

I'm thinkin 50mg eod with the prop? since Im gyno prone and run the B6 with that right ?

is B6 OTC sold? I dunno?

BBFROMHELL is offline New Member
    yeah you could do that, as both are oil based. Deca PCT starts after 3weeks after last shot.

50mg with the test sounds ok, but others should also chip in to verify.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Dally]so shoot the deca in the same needle with the prop in it? and how long is the half life for pct on the deca?

I'm thinkin 50mg eod with the prop? since Im gyno prone and run the B6 with that right ?

is B6 OTC sold? I dunno?

b6 is otc, if your gonna run deca, I would run is at 400mg and up your prop to 75mg ed.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    b6 is otc, if your gonna run deca, I would run is at 400mg and up your prop to 75mg ed.
    well, since I am gyno prone and this is left over from the first cycle, I dont wanna do alot of test just because, well, to be quite honest with ya, it freaks me out abit.

I know I'll be running the L-dex at .25mg ED and probably 40mg of the novaldex ... most likely 20mg (hopefully) but I just don't wanna have fat rotten stinkin nipples again! .. it sux ass.

So, since this is really my leftovers from my first half assed cycle, I don't know if I need very much and/or wanna kinda keep it on the downlow considering what happened.

whaddya think is a gainable dose of deca ... cause I will run that for sure with the prop and winny ...

and how long for in my proposed cycle do ya figure?

later buds

when you got gyno the first time around were u using anti-es?

nope .. first cycle .. completely retarded and learnt the hard way... cut the cycle and the prop at about week 4 ...started nolva at about week 5 at 40mg ed for about 1 week .. which helped .. but not like 80 mg ed for the last almost 3 weeks.

I got some l-dex and clomid now tho to finish up correctly and have some more nolva on the way to cover me .. and if I run the deca .. I'll supposedly be ok with 50mg of winny and then I'll run some B6 at 200mg/day

how much longer should I wait till it time to cycle it again? (PROPERLY)

and

whaddya think is a gainable dose of deca ... cause I will run that for sure with the prop and winny ...

and how long for in my proposed cycle do ya figure?

[QUOTE=Dally]nope .. first cycle .. completely retarded and learnt the hard way... cut the cycle and the prop at about week 4 ...started nolva at about week 5 at 40mg ed for about 1 week .. which helped .. but not like 80 mg ed for the last almost 3 weeks.

I got some l-dex and clomid now tho to finish up correctly and have some more nolva on the way to cover me .. and if I run the deca .. I'll supposedly be ok with 50mg of winny and then I'll run some B6 at 200mg/day

how much longer should I wait till it time to cycle it again? (PROPERLY)

and

For most people it's time on =time off. The lowest I've seen most guys run with deca is 300mg any lower and they're just using it for joints. I would run the cycle between 10-12 weeks, and really consider about upping the test even though you don't like it.

thanks for your time mang

eh ... one more ... should I completely wait till the dreaded gyno is gone....

or since I have the anti e's now .. can I (more so should I?) run the cycle in another couple 2 tops weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    thanks for your time mang

eh ... one more ... should I completely wait till the dreaded gyno is gone....

or since I have the anti e's now .. can I (more so should I?) run the cycle in another couple 2 tops weeks?

I would wait and get rid of that **** first.

Thread Information