newtogear is offline Junior Member

How Do You Take Your Ldex?

i'm just curious how others take their daily ldex. i use an 18g needle, draw it out, and inject it right into the back of my throat bypassing my taste buds. then i drink some water or juice and eat a few peanuts or something to get any bad taste out.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I use an oral syringe.I squit it inmy mouth and swish it around....I love that dam taste....I know,I'm crazy.

~DB

barbarian is offline Banned
    lol.......

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newtogear
    i'm just curious how others take their daily ldex. i use an 18g needle, draw it out, and inject it right into the back of my throat bypassing my taste buds. then i drink some water or juice and eat a few peanuts or something to get any bad taste out.
    I don't like to build up scar tissue in the back of my throat so I just inject in my tongue. Just kidding, I haven't tried the stuff yet but I think I might get some for my July cycle. I think you're taking the only way I've ever heard of though. Except for the swishing thing, Bull you freak.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I use an oral syringe.I squit it inmy mouth and swish it around....I love that dam taste....I know,I'm crazy.

~DB
    da bull,

do you use a brand new needle every day to draw the ldex out of the bottle and then inject it into the oral syringe?

da bull,

do you use a brand new needle every day to draw the ldex out of the bottle and then inject it into the oral syringe?
    With an oral syringe,there's no need for anything else.Wash it up,and reuse it baby!!!

~DB

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    maybe I'm the only one who can't stand the taste of l-dex in the morning, but I use an empty hydroxycut capsule and put in .25 cc's and just take the pill along with my trib, forskolin, t100x, multi vit/min, and nolva

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    off topic.. Da Bull- just saw ur pics... you're lookin big bro... keep it up. i better be that intimidating when im an old man.

Quote Originally Posted by m16a2
    maybe I'm the only one who can't stand the taste of l-dex in the morning, but I use an empty hydroxycut capsule and put in .25 cc's and just take the pill along with my trib, forskolin, t100x, multi vit/min, and nolva
    Hey....it's the only alcohol I get on my 6 mos cycles..so I worship it!
    Last edited by Da Bull; 05-22-2004 at 07:24 PM.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m16a2
    You buy hydroxycut just to empty it out and use it for empty capsules. That's great! That's about what they're worth now that they're ephedra free.

With an oral syringe,there's no need for anything else.Wash it up,and reuse it baby!!!

~DB
    da bull,

that's fine, but how do you get the ldex into the oral syringe??? maybe you have a different bottle, but my ldex is in a vial w/ a stopper. the only way to get the ldex out of it is w/ a NEEDLE.

Quote Originally Posted by diablo27185
    Oral syringe. Thats pretty dangerous with a needle man.
    it's not if you saw how i do it. my thumb is right under the end of the needle w/ the opening part of the needle facing up, and i have zero chance of sticking myself.

da bull,

that's fine, but how do you get the ldex into the oral syringe??? maybe you have a different bottle, but my ldex is in a vial w/ a stopper. the only way to get the ldex out of it is w/ a NEEDLE.
    Take off the metal ring and pull the stopper out.It doesn't need to be in a sterile vial.It's an oral.Just recap it after sucking up the l-dex.

Take off the metal ring and pull the stopper out.It doesn't need to be in a sterile vial.It's an oral.Just recap it after sucking up the l-dex.
    got you, da bull. i didn't know that. you rule, bro. thanks.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    with a dropper

Thread Information