letsgetserious is offline Junior Member

Hey gguys need help with this

I've posted here befor and asked what and if i should do a cycle.....most responces were to not do it yet and wait alittle bit....So if i hold off will any of these preoductss help out....I play football in college so i was looking for a dbol with some test prop something along those lines, a bulker.....is any of these preducts legit but i know already not as legit as a steroid ...........

Equi Bolin

The INsulene pills by pinnacle

Nox2

and also if i take some creatine which ones is the best one, are they all pretty much the same or is one ahead of the packkkkk

sniper320 is offline Member
    Equi bolin I think is a waste of money.

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgetserious
    I've posted here befor and asked what and if i should do a cycle.....most responces were to not do it yet and wait alittle bit....So if i hold off will any of these preoductss help out....I play football in college so i was looking for a dbol with some test prop something along those lines, a bulker.....is any of these preducts legit but i know already not as legit as a steroid ...........

Equi Bolin

The INsulene pills by pinnacle

Nox2

and also if i take some creatine which ones is the best one, are they all pretty much the same or is one ahead of the packkkkk

Creatine is ur best bet for a relyable legal supplement. Nox2 you will get mixed opinions about it. IMO its really nothing special, just a **** load of l-arginine. Equi Bolin is a waste, just made to sound like a steroid so people will buy it. And the insulene pills, also a waste. If it was real, it wouldnt be legal. I learned it later that i should have, as most do, that if you want to bulk up, nothing beats EATING like a monster. Go to wholesale stores and stock up on LOADS of chicken breast, tuna, lean steaks. Get a good multivitam and find some good protein shakes. Creatine helps. Most importantly, eat every 3 hours or so! I used to think i ate alot until i learned what eating was really about. It basically comes to the point were its a chore that has to be done because ur eating so often. But that is the best advice i can give you. Enjoy. Lift heavy, eat big, and happy growing. Oh, and have patience.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    noX2 works, gives u good pumps,but its definately not worth the money-multivitamin,fatty acids,creatine,glutamine, and protein imo are the only supps worth taking

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    well, instead of paying 80 bucks for NO2 at GNC, just go to a vitamin store and buy L-arginine pills for about 10 dollars, and its the exact same thing

Thread Information