NYFIRE is offline New Member

Not enough clomid for pct

How would you run only 20 50mg tabs of clomid and 45 20mg tabs of nolvadex for pct? I know that there is not enough clomid for proper pct but could you make this work as efffective as possible? This would be used after a 12 week 500/wk test cyp cycle, no nolva ran during cycle.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Bro...trade off some of your Nolv for Clomid.you have plenty of those.Secondly,there's no real excuse not to have enough Clomid with all the research sites available.

~DB

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Bro, as future reference ALWAYS have all your sh!t in one basket before you start a cycle. Only advise I can give is run the clomid 100mg for 5 days and then 50mg for 10 days.

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    Bro, as future reference ALWAYS have all your sh!t in one basket before you start a cycle. Only advise I can give is run the clomid 100mg for 5 days and then 50mg for 10 days.
    yes, totally agree with the rest of you. definitely find some research sites for this... see if your friends can spot you for the mean time... just got a shipment in for my next cycle... SO HAPPY!!!
    sorry, don't mean to brag...

Thread Information