TapUouT is offline New Member

steroids & guilt...

Hows it goin fellas? Got a question about some of your feelings while on . I used to cycle two or three times a year about five years ago. never thought twice about it. Now that im a bit older (29)I did a quick cycle of some of my old left overs (t-400 & Deca -300) i coulndt help feeling a little guilty like i was doing something bad I shouldn't be. you guys ever get a similar feeling while in a cycle? Anyhow cycle went great kept a solid 12 pounds and a lot of strength, went so well im gonna do anthor as soon as i can my hands on some more gear. You guys ever get that guilt or is it just me?

falker is offline Associate Member
    Just you...get over it!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro, I'm in my 30's and it doesn't make me feel bad at all. I know I bust my ass on or off so I don't feel like I'm cheating in anyway.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    um no, never even considered guilt.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Feeling bad as in breaking the law- illegal bad? If I dealt I would have a bigger problem with guilt but this is just me and no one else- but if my girlfriend asks I will tell her and go from there. She has no idea and I really don't know if she would mind but she does enjoy the benefits....

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    It is cheating somewhat, but I dont feel bad about it.
    Last edited by Rhino58; 05-21-2004 at 10:03 PM.

Ambulance is offline Member
    Anyways..............................lol

SolidMan is offline New Member
    At 47yo and four weeks into my first cycle I am feeling absolutely no guilt whatsoever. I am amazed to be lifting heavier and stronger than I could at thirty, I feel fine and am keeping an eye on my bp, only real side effect I notice is some testicular shrinkage but I can deal with that. I have been very conscious of my emotional behaviour regarding the things i have heard over the years regarding aggression, rage, etc.. and can honestly say I am not yet seeing a difference in my actions/reactions and actually I have always I was a but too passive anyway.
    When I think of the ways I have abused my body over the years with booze, cigarettes, recreational drugs and compulsive eating the only true guilt I am feeling is "why didn't I try AS long ago?" It sure makes hitting the gym a lot easier when you are seeing some real results and not just feeling tired.

Soon

Quote Originally Posted by SolidMan
    At 47yo and four weeks into my first cycle I am feeling absolutely no guilt whatsoever. I am amazed to be lifting heavier and stronger than I could at thirty, I feel fine and am keeping an eye on my bp, only real side effect I notice is some testicular shrinkage but I can deal with that. I have been very conscious of my emotional behaviour regarding the things i have heard over the years regarding aggression, rage, etc.. and can honestly say I am not yet seeing a difference in my actions/reactions and actually I have always I was a but too passive anyway.
    When I think of the ways I have abused my body over the years with booze, cigarettes, recreational drugs and compulsive eating the only true guilt I am feeling is "why didn't I try AS long ago?" It sure makes hitting the gym a lot easier when you are seeing some real results and not just feeling tired.
    Hi Bro, soon to be 47 and I am stronger than ever before, even stronger than at 30 on anavar . And it makes going to the gym so much more enjoyable doesn't it?

right on solidman, i couldnt have said it better myself, im turning 40 in a couple months and lovin the juice for the last year and a half...

panabolic is offline Associate Member
    I don't understand why you would feel any guilt at all???

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I feel guilty...........when i don't have any. LOL

I feel guilty just talking about it............................NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    You must have thought about it before you shot! Since you already thought about it, do what you are supposed to do...kick azz and make the best of it. Chicks get all kinds of hormone therapy to make them fee like a woman so why the f**k shouldn't we? I am a couple years older than you and my wife is happy that I am on. Relax and be proud.

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    Oh.... By the way, if it were legal, it would not feel nearly as good. Juice.... It does the body good. (and deep down, YOU KNOW IT)

beefydragon is offline Member
    no guilts here... my life has become quite better since i started gear... so why feel guilty?

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    if gear brings guilt....im guilty as a mother ****a!!

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TapUouT
    You guys ever get that guilt or is it just me?
    I think it's just you.

Kelvin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by panabolic
    I don't understand why you would feel any guilt at all???

If I am going to feel guilty about something, then I don't do it. Hopefully you thought about things before you did it and made a decision. If so, then the thing to do is accept the good and the bad that go with that decision. By the way, I will be 41 in two months. I'm on my first cycle and I've gained 20 lbs so far and loving every minute of it.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin
    If I am going to feel guilty about something, then I don't do it. Hopefully you thought about things before you did it and made a decision.
    Very good point.........

I thought about running gear for years before I did....... For me it was the right decission.

Kelvin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Very good point.........

I thought about running gear for years before I did....... For me it was the right decission.

I also did research for years on the subject. I am a lab Tech. by profession so I had access to a lot of info and people. Yes I am experiencing a few side affects but I take them in stride. I do not complain or whine about them because I knew about the side affects and I accepted the consequences before I started. Personally, I love my cycle. It's been very good to me.

ChicOnSwole is offline Female Member
    I don't feel bad at all or like I'm cheating because I bust my butt just as hard off cycle as I do on.
    Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated." -Anonymous

"Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you" - Ovid

ChicOnSwole

Moderator: BigDogBodybuilding.com

TapUouT is offline New Member
    thanks for the feedback... and mostly i think about the possible damage that could result to my long term health. i could care less about the cheating aspect, i just hate to have future problems... anyone rememebr Andres Munzer?
    By the way- read a study that was published in The Anabolic Steroid Reference Manual 2004 since my orginal post. It stated that what I considered to be a fairly heavy cycle produced no lasting damage to the test group... nice...

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Very good point.........

Same here - reached what I believe was my potential before starting - have never regreted it

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    the way i see it is...you should feel guilty about breaking the law if your shooting heroin or smoking crack, but if your doing that you should feel guilty about yourself intead of the law...

houseofpain is offline Banned
    i have never felt guilty......i feel great while on cycle.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TapUouT
    Hows it goin fellas? Got a question about some of your feelings while on . I used to cycle two or three times a year about five years ago. never thought twice about it. Now that im a bit older (29)I did a quick cycle of some of my old left overs (t-400 & Deca-300) i coulndt help feeling a little guilty like i was doing something bad I shouldn't be. you guys ever get a similar feeling while in a cycle? Anyhow cycle went great kept a solid 12 pounds and a lot of strength, went so well im gonna do anthor as soon as i can my hands on some more gear. You guys ever get that guilt or is it just me?
    Nah... I am on my second cycle ever and both done this year and now I am just so impressed at how I am looking as I approach the end of my 2nd cycle... also I feel so much healthier now... why would I feel guilty over having so much success??

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    guilty? not at all, only regret not starting earlier

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    guilty? not at all, only regret not starting earlier
    ,,my thoughts exactly.

Thread Information