gringogigante is offline New Member

I know you vets don't like this title FIRST CYCLE

I've done the research got the sources from work----so some need some opinions from the informed---deca /dbol or Test E/dbol for my first cylce---difference in gains---have all my pct planned and in stock---thankx

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    TE/Dbol 4 sure

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    TE/Dbol 4 sure

easy choice here

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i would go test enan ONLY...........

find out how you react to this compound 1st, then you can stack something with it the next time. what kind of doses and duration you looking at here bro?

peace I4L

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    i would go test enan ONLY...........
    Agreed. That's how I started and it worked out well. Just tried dbol the first time on cycle 3.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    TE/Dbol 4 sure
    agreed....... Jump start the cycle the first 4 weeks with D-bol........ If you feel d-bol doesn't agree with you than you can stop it and it will be out of your system within hours.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    test E only is the cycle i used for my first and it was great.250mg twice a week. 10mg/ed nolva

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    agreed....... Jump start the cycle the first 4 weeks with D-bol........ If you feel d-bol doesn't agree with you than you can stop it and it will be out of your system within hours.
    Here is your answer for sure

gringogigante is offline New Member
    250 mg 2x a week for 10 weeks was what i was thinking. One thing I've heard and would like opinions---I have a few informed friends , they tell me to trying to find good enanthate is hard and that QV E is no good. I can get the deca tommrow but as far as the enanthate it may take time---I say be patient they say deca----I'll wait

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gringogigante
    250 mg 2x a week for 10 weeks was what i was thinking. One thing I've heard and would like opinions---I have a few informed friends , they tell me to trying to find good enanthate is hard and that QV E is no good. I can get the deca tommrow but as far as the enanthate it may take time---I say be patient they say deca----I'll wait
    You definitely do not want to run deca alone. Do a search on deca dick or deca only cycle and see what you turn up. It will discourage that thought for sure. QV Test E will be fine for you from everything I've heard about QV products. This is just what I've heard though as I haven't tried them out yet. Either way Test E is the way you want to go. Patience is a virtue.

p.s. - and 10 weeks at 250 2x a week is perfect for a first run. Just get yourself some Nolva to have on hand (or run if you'd like to be as safe as possible) and some clomid for PCT.
    Last edited by ECoastVIP; 05-23-2004 at 02:04 PM.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    You don't want to run deca without testosterone .

You should consider running Testosterone Enanthate only (the best first cycle for several reasons already suggested by Iron4life79). Personally, DBOL makes my heart race and raises my blood pressure very high. If you are going to run the Dbol correctly, then you were considering running it only for the first or last 4 weeks of the cycle (first 4 weeks is more common). Kick starting your cycle with Dbol is not going to make a huge amount of difference in the long run. So, you really should heavily consider using ONLY testosterone so you know how that affects you alone.

If you continue to cycle (correctly), then testosterone will be the base of almost all your cycles. It's better to find out from the very beginning how your body reacts to it so you know what to expect in the future. Mixing it with Dbol might cause confusion if you do have an adverse reaction; you might not be sure which compound was to blame.

Again, omitting dbol from this cycle is not going to make any noticeable difference in the amount of lean body mass gains you make on your first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    You don't want to run deca without testosterone .

You should consider running Testosterone Enanthate only (the best first cycle for several reasons already suggested by Iron4life79). Personally, DBOL makes my heart race and raises my blood pressure very high. If you are going to run the Dbol correctly, then you were considering running it only for the first or last 4 weeks of the cycle (first 4 weeks is more common). Kick starting your cycle with Dbol is not going to make a huge amount of difference in the long run. So, you really should heavily consider using ONLY testosterone so you know how that affects you alone.

If you continue to cycle (correctly), then testosterone will be the base of almost all your cycles. It's better to find out from the very beginning how your body reacts to it so you know what to expect in the future. Mixing it with Dbol might cause confusion if you do have an adverse reaction; you might not be sure which compound was to blame.

Again, omitting dbol from this cycle is not going to make any noticeable difference in the amount of lean body mass gains you make on your first cycle.
    You have a perfect physique --> Why ruin it by doing bulking drugs like Dbol?

Best Thing to do is look for even more lean gains (Remember that psychologically speaking a small very cut/ripped guy looks huge if he takes his shirt off!).

Best Thing for that is a cycle like this:

Option 1:
    Week 1-14 Test Enantate 250/300 mg E3D
    Week 1-12 Boldenon 250 mg E3D
    Week 9-14 Anavar /Winstrol /Mestanolone ("Oral Masteron "/Methyl-DHT)
    PCT starting week 16

Option 2:
    Week 1-12 Test Enantate 250/300 mg E3D
    Week 1-10 Boldenon 250 mg E3D
    Week 7-12 Anavar/Winstrol/Mestanolone ("Oral Masteron"/Methyl-DHT)
    PCT starting week 16

Whether you do the first or second:
    Start 3 weeks before cycle with and all the way until end of PCT

Letrozole 1 mg ED (This is awsome stuff makes Test Enantate suitable for cutting --> Like Test Prop)

PCT (clomid + Nolva + Clen + Taurine)

Greets

Kingofmasters

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    You have a perfect physique --> Why ruin it by doing bulking drugs like Dbol ?

Best Thing to do is look for even more lean gains (Remember that psychologically speaking a small very cut/ripped guy looks huge if he takes his shirt off!).

Best Thing for that is a cycle like this:

Option 1:
    Week 1-14 Test Enantate 250/300 mg E3D
    Week 1-12 Boldenon 250 mg E3D
    Week 9-14 Anavar /Winstrol /Mestanolone ("Oral Masteron "/Methyl-DHT)
    PCT starting week 16

Option 2:
    Week 1-12 Test Enantate 250/300 mg E3D
    Week 1-10 Boldenon 250 mg E3D
    Week 7-12 Anavar/Winstrol/Mestanolone ("Oral Masteron"/Methyl-DHT)
    PCT starting week 16

Whether you do the first or second:
    Start 3 weeks before cycle with and all the way until end of PCT

Letrozole 1 mg ED (This is awsome stuff makes Test Enantate suitable for cutting --> Like Test Prop)

PCT (clomid + Nolva + Clen + Taurine)

Greets

Kingofmasters
    FIRST CYCLE ALERT!@! FIRST CYCLE ALERT!@!

No offense but I don't think this is sound advice. Too many compounds for his first run at it.

C-ray is offline New Member
    If i have learned one important thing from this board its that you guys on this board know a HELL of alot more about what you are talking about than my friends who only think they know what they are talking about. Many of my friends want to give me advice or tell me why i should take this or that when they have never even been on the stuff they are talking about. they only know what they have heard from others. I understand your friends may be different but thats just my experience. Listen to these guys, they know their stuff, well most of them anyway....

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    FIRST CYCLE ALERT!@! FIRST CYCLE ALERT!@!

No offense but I don't think this is sound advice. Too many compounds for his first run at it.
    You know I swear I thought the cycle was for Bask8face, I misread the entire post, that's why I said That he already has a perfect physique

My bad,

Kingofmasters

Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    You know I swear I thought the cycle was for Bask8face, I misread the entire post, that's why I said That he already has a perfect physique

My bad,

Kingofmasters
    Kingofmasters,
    Thanks bro. Now, I'll have to take a look at the cycles you wrote out for me. Might consider using one for my next cycle.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    hahha... he called you bask8face.

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    hahha... he called you bask8face.
    Yeah, I saw that. There are so many different spellings of my name on this board--sometimes I don't bother correcting them.

Anyway...lets not hijack Gringogigante's thread.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea, im the last person to hijack a thread...

gringo's question has been has been answered pretty well by the bros above.

i def agree that he should rock a test enth only cycle.

id recommend 500 mgs ew for 10 weeks with nolva and ldex throughout.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I completely agree that TE only is perfect for a first cycle. 250mg E4 days (467mg/wk) - this will catapult your natural androgen levels significantly... like 8 times your natural testosterone levels . Plus, its the hormone your body produces naturally and is most accustomed to - and is very potent in it's anabolic effects. I would also run 10mg of Nolvadex or 50mg of Proviron ED after week 4... then come off with a Clomid load.

If you choose to throw in the Dbol - you can do this for the first few weeks like Mudman suggested. But running a single steroid - like iron4life79 mentioned - your first time will help you listen closely to how your body reacts and get you accustomed to exogenous androgen use. The second time around you could throw in a little Deca /Dbol with the same dose of testosterone ... and then see how that goes...

Wait - don't jump into this with Deca only - shutting down your system with only a progestin will cause problems...

Thread Information