sparky1214 is offline Junior Member

test suspension?

planning on taking test suspension with my next cycle never used don't know much about it i was planning on taking 100mg eod what can expect from this do the injections hurt (not that it matters just want to be prepared) and how long till it kicks in?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    test susp needs to be shot twice a day........ not eod

sparky1214 is offline Junior Member
    how much twice a day and y?

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    if you planned on 100mg eod, then 25mg in the morning and 25mg at night. I like to space them even as possible. The reason DG said 2x/day is because its in and out of your system in about 8-12 hours. The EOD thing would play havoc on your system.
    good luck
    ben-

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hmmm expectations?

i love test susp, but be prepared to be crippled. i have a bottle on me that i'm dying to use , but i'll throw it out b4 i shoot it. i'm waiting until i can find oil based suspension then i'm gonna do it up

gotta shoot it twice a day atleast or else your gonna get fluctuated blood levels.do 25mg in the morning and another 25 milligrams at night to substitute the 100mg eod you had planned.you will FEEL suspension working the very same day probably.if its water based, your in for a ride buddy cuzz that ****s gonna make you feel like someone put a 12 gauge an inch away from your injection spot.not only that, but the pain will not subside easily, good luck

Thread Information