Thread: Halo

tackle78 is offline Junior Member

Halo

I didn't really get the results from my search I had hoped. I know that halo causes some serious rage. At what doses and duration does this happen? I've heard of people taking it just for the rage. How do they do this?

Thank you

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Halo.

, I'm just bumpin this for the halo users...some use it just before work outs just to get that extra edge. . .and as long as you are running liver protectors and longer acting gear, i see no problem in that. . .but if you just did that with nothing else, you'd be roller coastering all the time.

The original jason Guest
    you want to achieve some rage?? what exactly do you want to know or want to do??? halo taken at 20-25mg per day will achieve this for you methyltest is similar very toxic and not really for me !

peace
    Jason

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    halo=bad news

CYCLEON Guest
    its ok to use once in awhile for a preworkout boost or for people who are experienced going into the last weeks of pre-show - otherwise, not a regular thing

HalOd03 is offline Associate Member
    wat the hell is halo?
    and dont tell me to do a search, sum1 just give me a little summary of it, i never find wat i am looking for when peope tell me to do a search...

Well I wasn't looking for rage. I had read a post on strength when I did my search. BigKev and others mentioned the extremely high rage but with great strength gains. Is it just used as a workout booster? Or does anyone use it for an actual cycle? Thats my question Jason. Also, everyone says about the rage, but I've never heard any real detailed information on that.

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    Never experienced any rage from 20-30 mg per day of Halotestin . I use it 2-4 weeks before a show to harden up into nails!

If I did 4 wks at 10-15 mgs a day would I still see the strength benefits of 20-30? Also would the rage be lessened?

Thanks

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by HalOd03
    wat the hell is halo?
    and dont tell me to do a search, sum1 just give me a little summary of it, i never find wat i am looking for when peope tell me to do a search...
    SIR YES SIR!!! Easy there bro...do a damn search...read the drug profiles if those don't answer you questions then come back to the board and ask away..just do it in a nice way next time...

GEEEEEEZZZZZZZ!!!!!!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Shredz

SIR YES SIR!!!

hahaha---lmao!

peace bb79

Sal
    Sal is offline New Member
    Halo kicks ass. I love it, as long as your bf is decently low it will harden you up nice and give somenice strength gains. I run it at 40mg/day taking 2O mg before workout and rest spreadout through day. The extra agression really helps me out when dieting down hard.

Sal

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    From what i hear the stuff is awesome i am running it during my next cycle at 20mg/day for 4 weeks. Where is "Halo" that bro will tell you everything you need to know. Shoot him an e-mail. Peace.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Halo.

Your killin' me here!

Halo=Halotestin

Thread Information