1luv is offline Associate Member

is my gear fake?

hey bros i was running QV test cyp for 10 weeks and it was going great until i realized i miscaculated how much id need...so i needed another bottle of test quik, and all i could get was tornell. Now i am concerned that the tornell test i am using currently is fake, which would totally mess up my PCT and i am concerned it may mess with my test levels in the long run...is there any way to tell if the tornell is fake or not?

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1luv
    hey bros i was running QV test cyp for 10 weeks and it was going great until i realized i miscaculated how much id need...so i needed another bottle of test quik, and all i could get was tornell. Now i am concerned that the tornell test i am using currently is fake, which would totally mess up my PCT and i am concerned it may mess with my test levels in the long run...is there any way to tell if the tornell is fake or not?
    post pics bro...

i dont have a digital...what should i be looking for?

hold up bro...im getting a digital right now...i gotta load it in...gimme a sec

hey ya go...its the best i could do
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails is my gear fake?-11.jpg  

bump for help bros...im really concerned about PCT if it is fake...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    can't ell anything from that pic

JohnnyB

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, that pic is kinda fuzzy, but it does look legit. That looks like the newer Tornel bottles. They should come with a package insert. Also, the instructions are both in English and Spanish. I have been using Tornel since back in the day when that was all there was available from down south. It is good, no doubt, but maybe a little underdosed. From my experience around ~160-170mg/mL. Still not bad if you get it for a good price.

yeh it had the insert...guess its good stuff

mrmanners is offline Junior Member
    There are plenty of talented counter fitters out there, and I guess the only way to tell for sure would be by measuring your test levels by means of bloodwork.
    Good luck to you, MrM

panabolic is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

yeh it had the insert...guess its good stuff
    Hey bro, I had some legit Tornell in my hands recently and that looks legit...though about your pic you are holding the camera way to close to the bottle/box (notice how your background is in focus) it would help if you took another pic. I'd say it's legit gear the only vet fakes I have seen floating around lately are QV Products and personally I think they are overated. You shouldn't have to much to worry about the Tornell though, go for it bro.

Thread Information