GMuscle is offline Associate Member

Anavar or Winstrol for a show? Opinions Please

I am hinking of getting some Winstrol and Deca for a show in 62 days. But I just found some Anavar and was concidering using it. Any opinions, I have recent pictures posted in the Members Pictures area if your interested in my physique. It may make a difference or may not. I am 195 and 7+ or - bodyfat and have 62 days to prep for the show. I am on nothing currently and dieting and training hard. I thought Winny or Var may help me come in harder and bigger when I start getting some carbs. I am only eating 1 cup of Oatmeal a day for carbs right now.

You got a PM btw

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    trennnnnnnn..... seriously bro, tren and winny will harden you up nicely for the show. i like var too. if its only for less than 6 weeks, i can see justifying running both the var and winstrol together for a show...

GMuscle is offline Associate Member

I think Winny and Deca

No comments yet so I guess I will go with my gut instinct. Tren seems a little harsh and you have to take it constantly from what I am reading. I am a low dose user and will probly go with 300mg Deca /week and 30mg Winstrol tabs/day. Watch my pics for those who think you need ultra high doses. Low dose has always worked for me so far. I have barely done anything though. 1 6 week cycle and I am small now because I am recovering from neck surgery. Got out of the neckbrace 4/1/04 started back training 4/15/04 after 5 months off.

letmein is offline Associate Member
    Don't do the Deca now unless you want to bloat. Eq or Tren with the winnie

Thread Information