geardup is offline Associate Member

Angry PISSED OFF !!!!!!! Some Expertise PLZ.. Cycle screwed

This will be my 5th week of my prop/eq cycle
    my initial plan was to run prop
    75mg/ed
    eq 500mg/wk
    i was under the understanding the Russian Prop i had was 100mg/ml.. Saw a pic of them in the picture forums and i findout there only 50mg
    I was shooting 3/4 a shot ed thinking i was getting 75mg when really i was only getting 40.... this is most likely the reasons i havent gained like i was expecting.. and that means i was pumping 500mg of eq per week with under 300mg of prop a wk for the last 4 weeks.. is it too late to bump it up?? what do i do should i overload on test this week to get my levels up then maintain at 75mg ed?? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    just start with your prop at 500+ a week startign right now... you'll be fine....

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Its not to late to bump up prop, just start on your next injection, do you have enough prop is the question.

No this is the thing.. now im going to definatly have to buy some more prop and i dont my guy has enough russian prop to do me for the rest of my cycle so i may have to throw in some anatest with it? i dono... it pisses me off.... spend more money then i thought i would have too

running the anatest along with the russian wont hurt anything would it.. I hear sometimes Anatest was somewhat painful after injections.. i was thinking on running the anatest in my glutes and the russians in my shoulder.. you can barely feel the russians.. no pain after injections at all

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    mix the prop with eq and it shouldnt hurt much, if at all. def bump up the test to 500 mgs a week for better results.

your source should have specified that the prop was 50 mg/ml... next time make sure before starting.... good luck with the rest of your cycle bro.

anatest is good prop... although real anatest is hard to come by.. are you in Canada? its made for canadian vets.. so if ur in Canada you have a good chance of it bein legit.. if not I would be careful.. theres pile of good pics of anatest in the legit pics forum

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    anatest is good prop... although real anatest is hard to come by.. are you in Canada? its made for canadian vets.. so if ur in Canada you have a good chance of it bein legit.. if not I would be careful.. theres pile of good pics of anatest in the legit pics forum
    yeah i saw the pic forum thats how i found out mine was only 50mg.. my anatest looks exactly like the one in the forumm are there any fakes for anatest out? and if so do they look identical to the real thing?

there are fakes out there.. if you don't have a GOOD source for it don't bother IMO... I have never seen 50mg/ml, but that dosn't mean they don't exist.
    unless you know a vet or a guy who knows a vet I would just get some UG prop.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    your source should have specified that the prop was 50 mg/ml... next time make sure before starting.... good luck with the rest of your cycle bro.
    Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    there are fakes out there.. if you don't have a GOOD source for it don't bother IMO... I have never seen 50mg/ml, but that dosn't mean they don't exist.
    unless you know a vet or a guy who knows a vet I would just get some UG prop.
    well theres a pic in the legit forum of the props im on right now
    there russian and have long pointy ends on the vials.. and in the legit forum it says there 50mg

ok.. well now i got this all straightened out.. ..
    my initial plan was to run prop for 12 wks.
    and eq for 11..
    pct starting 3 days after last prop injection.. if i wanted to throw some winny in the end of this cycle when would be the best time do it.??? and what dose?

bump?

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Here ya go...

Wks 1-15 Prop 75mgs ed
    Wks 1-12 EQ 500mgs ed
    Wks 11-15 50mgs ed

Start pct the day following your last shot of winny and prop. Might want to take glucosmine sulfate for the dry and stiff joints caused by winny. I prefer var over winny much better myself. But see for yourself. Good luck,

~US~

Thread Information