Exclamation Another newbie question(make me a cycle) UPDATED

Hello, everyone

Thanks for reading another NEWBIE post
    I have a bottle of eq 200 10ml bottle
    I have a bottle of test ethnate 250 10 ml bottle
    can some one recomend a good cycle with what I have

Also, after I do this cycle I am going to take a break then
    do another one .I am thinking about sauce and deca norandorn200
    I will have a 10ml bottle of each .or should I do a eq. and sauce stack ??

I REALLY APPRECIATE THE HELP

I have been working out for 1 year ,currently I lift some what heavy ( I have a bad shoulder ) and do about 8-12 reps.
    I work out mon,wed,fri full body and tues and thurs I do boxing
    I am 27 5'10 and 200 lbs .I am kinda round not fat but I have never had that hard look like a lot of you all .If some one could help me out with a cycle and mabey a program change ( what excercises I do )

THANKs A LOT
    Last edited by rborwn77; 05-24-2004 at 01:05 PM.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Need to pick up atleast one more bottle of the Test and EQ. Then you can make a cycle.

haaaaaf is offline Junior Member
    get another 10ml bottle of test and double the dose. Some people will tell you to drop the eq, and they might be right. Its up to you though. At that dose you probably don't have to worry about sides too much. What about the anti-e? pct? what is "sauce" exactly?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You will need at least 3 10ml vials of enan.... and depending on how much EQ you run it will be 3 or 4 10ml vials.

No cycle can be built with what you have now

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    sauce is a slang term for juice

haaaaaf is offline Junior Member
    but what kind of sauce is he talking about?

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    You need more plain and simple.....if its an issue, then pick up another bottle of test and run test only and save the eq for later on down the road.

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    this is my 1st time doing gear and I dont want to get to HUGE just 10-15lbs
    so for a 1st timer you all are saying I should do more than what I am doing ?
    I am doing 500 and 500 of each right now every 6 days and will go up to 1500 and 1500 by my peak .I also have a really bad temper with out gear so that is a considerstion for me

so in conclusion I should get more test ??? another 10ml ???

THANKS A LOT EVERYONE

TRE
    Quote Originally Posted by rborwn77
    this is my 1st time doing gear and I dont want to get to HUGE just 10-15lbs
    so for a 1st timer you all are saying I should do more than what I am doing ?
    I am doing 500 and 500 of each right now every 6 days and will go up to 1500 and 1500 by my peak .I also have a really bad temper with out gear so that is a considerstion for me

so in conclusion I should get more test ??? another 10ml ???

THANKS A LOT EVERYONE
    When yousay up to 1500 I hope your not going to pyramid the stuff, keep the levels even through the whole cycle.

SORRY I ment to say ----------Sustanon 250 for the next cycle

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    500 mg of the T250 a week is pretty good bro. also, running the eq with it will simply harden and define the muscle you do gain from the T250. I know you will gain the 10-15 you plan on if you just run what you have in 4-5 weeks. Especially if you are relatively new to Roids. I would not run too much of anything being new to the world of Gear. Do what you have in 4-5 weeks and you will have your 10-15.

If I do 500 per week thats 2000 per month so I can go 5 months at that dosage ????
    isnt there 10,000 per bottle ??
    so should I just do 1000 per week witch is 4000 per month for about a 2 month cycle ???

or anything in between that ??? 750 per week ???

I am talking about the eth 250

what doses should I do for the EQ the same ??????

THANKS AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

TRE
    1 10cc bottle of test 250 is = to 2500mg. At 500mg a week that will last 5 weeks. For a first cycle you should go 10-12 weeks. (13 if you run EQ for 12 weeks at 400mg a week)

no dude there are 2500 mgs in the test bottle if its 10ml. there are 250 mgs per shot and there are ten shots. and the eq, take two shots a week just the same as the Test. So you will be running 400 mgs a week of the eq. That will last you 5 weeks.
    p.s. Eq burns when you work out so you will know when its in your system. Good **** bro. hurts so good!!

tre beat me to it

I'm not so sure that you need to stay on for 13 weeks though. I have run cycles for as short as 5 weeks and was happy with the results. 13 weeks can be done dont get me wrong, i have done them that long. Your receptors just get overloaded and stop responding as well when you are on for too long

SO BASCIALLY I NEED TO FIND A WAY TO GET MORE OF BOTH?

OR SHOULD I GET MORE EQ AND CHANGE THE ETHNATE TO Sustanon 250

Its up to you dude. You dont HAVE to go on for 13 weeks. Do what you have in 5 and see how happy you are with where you are at

thanks everyone for answering my questions ( I know how it is when newbies ask questions you all ready know the answer to ( I ride dirt bikes ) and chat on those forums

Thanks again guys

PS how long after my 5 week cycle can I do it again ???
    2 , 3, 4 weeks

Thanks

you will get a million differing opinions on that one. I would stay off for probably 5 weeks. Unless you are gonna run completely different gear then you are pretty safe to start right away again.

sauce

so if I did sastanon 250 and deca 200 say 2 weeks after it should be ok ?

um..........try to stay away from test if you can on the next one. If you do test take T100 Propionate . It will be different and your body will respond to it well. T100 is a daily inject so you will need probably 3 bottles to last you six weeks. It is relatively cheap though. Like 50-70 per bottle. Run that with Deca and it will be Sweet. One bottle of Deca will be enough if you are shooting twice a week again. You will run out of Deca a little before the Test 100 but thats not that big of deal.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Rod245
    um..........try to stay away from test if you can on the next one. If you do test take T100 Propionate. It will be different and your body will respond to it well. T100 is a daily inject so you will need probably 3 bottles to last you six weeks. It is relatively cheap though. Like 50-70 per bottle. Run that with Deca and it will be Sweet. One bottle of Deca will be enough if you are shooting twice a week again. You will run out of Deca a little before the Test 100 but thats not that big of deal.
    not trying to flame ...but you need to research a little more....

1. 5 weeks of eq is worthless...it takes 5 weeks to kick in and the test e will take 4 weeks...why would you recommend stoping right when it is kicking in>??

2.stay away from test????? are you crazy???test should be the base of every cycle...no exceptions...imo at least(and most others on this board)

3. 5 weeks of deca is not a good idea either...and if you run prop with it , you need to run the prop 3 weeks past your last deca shot.

Quote Originally Posted by rborwn77
    so if I did sastanon 250 and deca 200 say 2 weeks after it should be ok ?
    no... it takes three weeks for the eq to be out of your system.....
    and what about pct????
    are you using clomid, nolva, or l-dex???

please research first cycles....the cycle that is laid out is no good......
    I do not want to see another guy mess themself up....

it does not take that long for it to be in your system adn it stays in for as long as it takes to get in. So bottom line 5 weeks on either of the above mentioned will give you good gains. I have the 20 pounds from using a very similar cycle for 5 weeks to prove it.

and i told him to change to test pro dude. just dont run the same **** forever cause your body will respond to it less and less as time goes on

and i told him to change to test pro dude. just dont run the same **** forever cause your body will respond to it less and less as time goes on

reread your first line

it does not take that long for it to be in your system adn it stays in for as long as it takes to get in. So bottom line 5 weeks on either of the above mentioned will give you good gains. I have the 20 pounds from using a very similar cycle for 5 weeks to prove it.
    why would you recommend to stop when it just kicked in???

even if 5 weeks of eq was good (and it is not) he would need to run the test a week longer than the eq....an 10ml is not enough yo do this

um..........try to stay away from test if you can on the next one.
    here is the quote incase you couldn't find it

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    This is a big thread of bad advice. You need to run enanthate atleast 8 weeks as it won't fully kick in until 4-5 weeks in. It's a long acting ester so you won't get much gains in your first few weeks. Then it will hit like crazy, but not until week 4 or 5. Also, wait atleast the time you are on cycle (including PCT time) until starting another. So if you run enanthate for 8 weeks lets say since you want to start small, your PCT would start 2 weeks laterand last for 3 weeks for a total of 13 weeks until you aren't putting anything in yourself. Therefore 13 weeks off. Unless you can get blood work done by your doctor and see if your test levels and such are back where they should be before 13 weeks are up. Then if you're back to normal start as soon as you'd like. If you'd like to use the EQ than get enough to run 400mg/week for one week less than you run the test E. That should require atleast 1 more 10ml vial. Research Clomid for your PCT if you don't have it already. You NEED it. And research PCT if you're not sure what it is with the search tab up top. Stick with test E for your first few cycles (as oppose to Sust 250) as sust is difficult to use right without taking much more than you should at this point. Also look in to training 1 to 2 body parts per workout and hitting the gym 4-5 days a week. Full body workouts are for old people and people just getting in the flow of working out. Post your workout in the workout forum and ask for help and opinions there. Also put your current diet up in the diet forum as I'm sure you could use some help there too (most of us can). I think you should have held off a bit before starting steroids since you've only worked out 1 year and it sounds like you don't have your diet or workout in line yet but it's too late to tell you that if you've already started. Mudman and Tre and G7M03 or whatever with the simpsons avatar are the only good advice I've seen in this thread. The rest is no good for the most part. Oh yeah, and don't pyramid your dosages up, it's an old theory that has since been shot down. And don't bridge two cycles together just because it's different juice. The reason to take time off is not to let your receptors recover, it's to avoid the nasty side effects that give steroids a bad name. Most of those are from people that are misinformed using them wrong like some are suggesting to you.

Wrong.

Wrong! It's for your health not for better results.

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    here is the quote incase you couldn't find it
    This bro's got it right. Look at his time on this board compared to the other guys and decide whom you want to listen to.

500 mg of the T250 a week is pretty good bro. also, running the eq with it will simply harden and define the muscle you do gain from the T250. I know you will gain the 10-15 you plan on if you just run what you have in 4-5 weeks. Especially if you are relatively new to Roids. I would not run too much of anything being new to the world of Gear. Do what you have in 4-5 weeks and you will have your 10-15.
    Bad advice

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    This bro's got it right. Look at his time on this board compared to the other guys and decide whom you want to listen to.
    thank you.....and thanks for joining in the conversation

J-Rod, what is your cycle experience? Have you ever even run EQ or enanthate ? I'll admit this cycle below will be my first run with EQ but I've obviously researched a whole buttload more than yourself. You have no idea how the stuff actually works in your body. You sound like your just throwing out opinions that aren't based on much at all.

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    thank you.....and thanks for joining in the conversation
    Not a problem, I couldn't watch this bad advice get shoveled out without saying something. Glad you're here too to back this up with some steroid using experience.

K genius. I know what i have taken and I know what I have gained. My time on this site is irrelevant. 8 weeks would probably be better I will give you that. Im just telling him he is not wasting his time only taking a five week cycle. Thanks for making it personal though Genius.

Plenty of experience as well. Two years worth to date. But again, you know better than I do so I will just continue to give advice if you dont agree then good. I really couldnt care less. I'm just telling dude what i have observed and experienced.

I have run Eq with test e twice. Both cycles were just one bottle of each. Took them over about a 5-6 week period depending on my schedule. I have gone from 170 to 230 over the past two years. I know what i am doing is working and I have researched plenty. You can have your opinions. What im telling you is that I know what has worked for me. What cycle experience do you have. How many different types of AAS have you run? Educate me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information