new cycle

hey brothers looking for advice on new cycle would like to use
    test e 500mgs weeks 1 thru 12
    andro 50mg daily weeks 1 thru 4
    dbol 50mg daily weeks 7 thru 12
    tren 75mg eod weeks 1 thru 4
    winny 50mg eod weeks 8 thru 12
    with reg nolva clomid and proveron
    done 7 bulk cycles no cutters no need to about 9% body fat never done tren or winny looking for lean mass and strength gains with little fat now 35yrs old 202 lbs 5'11 18.5 bic. 49 in chest 31 inch waist would like to know opinions and what to expect pain and strength wise and can i mix tren and test

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bossman
    andro 50mg daily weeks 1 thru 4
    Do you mean the prohormone androsteniedone whichever type? Not a steroid ? If so then get rid of that right now. That's a big time waste of money and effort if you're using real juice. I think everything else doesn't look that bad though. I'd just suggest to run the tren weeks 1-8 instead of stopping at 4. You won't get much from it in 4 weeks. And if this is your 8th cycle I'd say switch from EOD on the tren and winn to ED. Same dosage. I did just realize also that your PCT will be off with it the way you have it. I haven't done test E myself though and can't recall PCT timing on it off the top of my head. I think it's 2 weeks then PCT. You need to time your winn to take you right to PCT. You'd want to start PCT the day after your last winn injection so I think you'd want to take it weeks 10-14 and start PCT the day after. Can you other bro's confirm that for me?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    andro, definately not. if your talking about anadrol , thats ok for wks 1-4. the only thing is drop the dbol .the tren needs to be ran ed, and at least the minimum of 6-8 weeks and yes u can mix up the tren and test in the same shot.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    agreed the d-bol would be a waste. and also i would run the winny ed from week 8-14. this way you can start pct sooner

bossman2 is offline New Member
    thanks broyhers and yes i spelled wrong i have anapolon 50mg and i have enough tren to run 7 weeks and winy ed for 5 weeks thanks for advice

Thread Information