letsgetserious is offline Junior Member

hey guyswhat will winnies do for me

winnies doesnt bulk up but cuts down pretty good andthe ssides are real low.......If i weigh 245 lbs. and im not below 10% body fat what can i expect the results to be....how much weight could i expect to lose....i work out mon thru friday with my cadrrio day on wed so i do work out a good amopunt...just wondering if any one would know from experience..

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    winny wont cause fat loss, but with a good diet and lots of cardio it would be benificial to keeping as much muscle as possible

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgetserious
    winnies doesnt bulk up but cuts down pretty good andthe ssides are real low.......If i weigh 245 lbs. and im not below 10% body fat what can i expect the results to be....how much weight could i expect to lose....i work out mon thru friday with my cadrrio day on wed so i do work out a good amopunt...just wondering if any one would know from experience..
    Not flaming, but you need to do some research bro!

#1) Whats your stats? Age? Is this your first cycle??

#2) It depends on what your wanting to do as to if you need to take Winny??

#3) You really need some test with Winny to get optimal results and as to not shut your system down.

#4) Winny is not a fat burner, it will not help you shed fat.

#5) IF your wanting to lose BF, your diet is the most important thing, and second, your going to have to do cardio more than once a week to lose BF. 5-6 days a week at 65-75% of your MHR is best for fat loss.

#6) Diet, Diet, Diet!!! Your diet is about 70% of your results while on a cycle. If your diet is not in check than your wasting your $.

Do some research bro and you can come up with a killer diet and killer cycle! GL!
    Last edited by sooner45; 05-24-2004 at 10:20 AM.

sniper320 is offline Member
    i dont think winnie will do a thing for you.

Thread Information