Thread: Lower Doses

stan345 is offline New Member

Lower Doses

Hey I was thinking about doing a cycle of 250mg of Sustanon every fortnight. For a first cycle. Yes it is very low, I dont want to overkill it on my first cycle I just want to try it out. Do you think I will make gains from this?
    STATS:
    6'0" 195lbs 26yo

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stan345
    Hey I was thinking about doing a cycle of 250mg of Sustanon every fortnight. For a first cycle. Yes it is very low, I dont want to overkill it on my first cycle I just want to try it out. Do you think I will make gains from this?
    STATS:
    6'0" 195lbs 26yo

first cycle should not be sustanon, it should be a single estered test ie (cypionate or enanthate ). It also sounds like you should try and gain some more size naturally before you hop on a cycle. what does your diet and training look like?? what is your BF %?

haaaaaf is offline Junior Member
    What do you mean by overdoing it? You don't want massive gains or you dont want massive sides? Sides really shouldnt be a problem taking 300-500 mg cyp or enan a week. Take your anti-es and PCT and you will be fine. no point shooting sus eo week. The side effects would probably be worse.

Have been training for quite a few years now around 6 years. I have low bf%. hmmm why try to gain more naturally? Will it f up natural production of test after I come off it?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Have been training for quite a few years now around 6 years. I have low bf%. hmmm why try to gain more naturally? Will it f up natural production of test after I come off it?

you run pct to help get your natural test production back as quickly as possible to help maintain the gains you get off of a cycle.

yeah but i mean like it wont fucit up for good?????

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    STATS:
    6'0" 195lbs 26yo
    Low dose cycles are generally defined as LONG acting AS (EQ, DECA , long acting esters of testosterone [cypionate , enanthate ])taken in doses of 200-350mg every week.

There are several reasons why running sustanon every fortnight (every two weeks) is not a good idea. One of the main reasons is:
    1. Sustanon has a short acting testosterone ester component which will essentially be useless if you run Sustanon every two weeks. In order to get the full benefit of Sustanon, it should be injected at least once every 2-7 days.

**** ok. what about once a week?

IMO once a week is ok. Some of the test might go to waste, but a lot of it will be put to good use. Its a good beginer cycle.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle was an all sustanon cycle, only 250mgs/wk for 10wks. I had decent gains, but i should have used a long ester such as cypionate or enanthate . Both are cheaper than Sustanon and in my personal experience more effective.

what where your gains bro?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    A friend of mine was going to the doc to get 1 sust shot E3WKS for 9 months ( he did'nt know better at the time) but he got pretty fukkin' huge.......i would not do it but his results were kinda shocking.

I think you can expect 15-20 lbs.

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle was omnadren which is basically the same thing and i gained alot of strength and weight but i was using 500mgs a week to 750mgs. If u r gonna use this stuff then use 250 to 500 every 5 days. I would go with cyp or eth IMO~

What syringes and needles will i need for 250 sust a week?

22 guage, 1.5 pin.

so 1 22guage syringe and like 10 pins?

i would just get 10 full needles. They are cheap and its better not to **** around with possible infections. I would get 12 needles and do 250 twice a week for the first 2 weeks, then once a week for 6.

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    DEFINATLY go with Test E or Cyp! your gunna ****up your first cycle bro i promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do 250 mg test E a week for 8 weeks. i did that and gained 18 pounds.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    if u only want to take a shot a week go with enth or cyp..not sust.

Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    DEFINATLY go with Test E or Cyp! your gunna ****up your first cycle bro i promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do 250 mg test E a week for 8 weeks. i did that and gained 18 pounds.

what do you mean by ****ing up first cycle? It wont work ? what have i got to lose?

they are right that cyp or enth is better, but IMHO i dont think you will screw up that much by using sus. If you already have it then i would use it. Just dont do it EO week.

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haaaaaf
    What do you mean by overdoing it? You don't want massive gains or you dont want massive sides? Sides really shouldnt be a problem taking 300-500 mg cyp or enan a week. Take your anti-es and PCT and you will be fine. no point shooting sus eo week. The side effects would probably be worse.

HAHAHA...exactly what i was thinking when i put together my first 13 week plann

basically its part of HRT do you reckon i could do this week 1-3 250 per week then 4-8 fortnightly

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    it wont **** it up but you have your health and hormons to loose. not to mention your money!

first off... your gunna be up and down like a rolacoster. your body isnt gunna take well to having 250 mg of test day one, and about 50 day, decling back to day 8 (inject day).

second off, some of this test will convert to estrogen. now when the test disapates, the estrogen will stick around. this will cause a mini crash EVERY week. if you want once a week injectioins, do cyp/enath. if you want 500mg a week, go for the sust if you must on mondays and thursdays.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    you should have like 20 needles and syringes just in case you mess up. you can use anywhere from 18 gauge(most painful) to 25 gauge.for the length 1 inch for delts and thighs,and 1 1/2 inch for glutes.i took test enanthate for 10 weeks going on 12 and gained 25lbs+ . also take 2 shots a week 1 on mon., and 1 on thurs. 250mg each day.drink 1-2 gallons of h2o per day. and take at least 1 lb. of protein per lb. of bodyweight.space meals 3 hours apart and you should gain great! don't forget pct.

****it i cant get that much and i have little control over how much the doc gives me its HRT but i might try to convince him to bump it up to every week. i just wanted to know if id make any progress on such a low dosage.. but i suppose 250mg is more than 10mg ave put out a day by the testes. I will try and tell him that there are more sides on taking sust every 2 weeks.

If your doctor is tellin you what to do then i would just take his advice, He went to med school for a reason.

Thread Information