Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation 21yr old begginer needs help on juice and diet

Hi Guys, Look I need some help on what juice is the best for shredding fat and putting on quality muscle, As i'm in Australia alot of the gear you can get i can't. I can get clenbuterol but not as a tablet form but as a veterinary powder for horses to treat stable dust, as well i can get prop, deca , stanazolol (winny), tribolin 75, Drive and a few others i can't remember of the top of my head. what would be the best course to take as a first time user to strip body fat. I'm fairly large in size 6'2" and 20% BF some diet tips would also be gratfully appreiciated.

geardup is offline Associate Member
    prop winny would be a good cutting cycle

IronAdam is offline Member
    Everything you need to know about dieting is in the diet section on this site. I would suggest dropping your bf closer to 15% before doing a cycle. You should figure out what diet your body needs before adding steroids into the mix.

Peace

big_mike is offline Member
    for a first time user with 20% body fat, I suggest diet and cardio to drop down to at least 12% body fat. No business doing a cycle with such a high bf, and being a first time user does not help. Looks like you are looking for a quick fix, well let me be the first to tell you bro, there is no quick fix. Do it right, and you will thank all of us later.

Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the Info guys

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    steroids is not a good way to get cut....you can do that very easily naturally.....all it takes is a little dedication and dieting...believe me you can do it yourself...and as somebody mentioned i would drop some body fat before saucin it up...but if your really set on juicin...i would go with prop and tren 75....but i suggest waiting alittle bit....JMO

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I'd email Swolecat see if he can help you out on the diet. As for the gear, when you ready look into a prop/tren combo and maybe some clen . For now just use an ECA stack and run, run, run!

Thread Information