Big Gulps, Huh? is offline Associate Member

Injection problem

I'm running 100mgs of Prop ED so i have to mix up the injection spots a lot. On friday, two days ago, I did .5cc in each bicep with a 30 guage slin pin. Two days later, my biceps are incredibly sore and have a nice red patch around the area where i injected and its considerably warmer then the rest of my body.

What exactly does this mean? Minor bacterial infection?

Oh yeah, I worked biceps about an hour after injecting...do you think that would have anything to do with the pain and soreness?

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    wow 30 guage slin pin....those injects must have taken a while...but besides that you might have an infection....watch your temperature for the next couple days....if your temp starts to rise or you have a fever....go to a doctor ASAP....it could just be the soreness that comes with ED prop injections....but better to be safe then sorry....good luck!!

Thanks bro...the prop actually goes through the slin needle really easily. It just takes forever to draw with it.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gulps, Huh?
    Thanks bro...the prop actually goes through the slin needle really easily. It just takes forever to draw with it.
    you should try drawing with a 22 guage pin then swap pins with the slin needle....alot easier and quicker....just alittle advice.....

On the pins i got you can't change the needle. I think i'll just go back to the store and buy different ones so i don't have to sit there all night trying to load it up.

Thread Information