UrbanDawg is offline Banned

Xanax etc. for CLEN sides :(

After trying to use CLEN in moderate doses and varying cycles on/off while juicing I have concluded the side efects are just not worth it.

Of all the sides -- the paranoia, nervousness and self conscience ness (sp?) is just too much. I remember quitting smoking weed in the 70s for this very reason.

I dont know how other people can cope with it. Ive heard of peple taking Xanax and other anxiety drugs.

IMHO its a big mistake to start using Anti-Anxiety drugs. I was a live in staffer at a Drug rehab center for years and worked at a mental clinic psych ward for 13 years before my present job. Taking Xanax and other stuff creates a dependency that cripples you from learning to control your emotions and anxiety.

If anyone is using Xanax etc to deal with Clen sides - pease weigh the costs against the benefits. Learning to control your appetite and your emotions is reward enough to pass on anxiety drugs or clen.

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    After trying to use CLEN in moderate doses and varying cycles on/off while juicing I have concluded the side efects are just not worth it.

Of all the sides -- the paranoia, nervousness and self conscience ness (sp?) is just too much. I remember quitting smoking weed in the 70s for this very reason.

I dont know how other people can cope with it. Ive heard of peple taking Xanax and other anxiety drugs.

IMHO its a big mistake to start using Anti-Anxiety drugs. I was a live in staffer at a Drug rehab center for years and worked at a mental clinic psych ward for 13 years before my present job. Taking Xanax and other stuff creates a dependency that cripples you from learning to control your emotions and anxiety.

If anyone is using Xanax etc to deal with Clen sides - pease weigh the costs against the benefits. Learning to control your appetite and your emotions is reward enough to pass on anxiety drugs or clen.
    very true, i remember someone posted that using xanax while on cycle eliminates the anxiety. I sure as hell do not want to end up like some BAR heads i know personally, or even more importantly rush limbaugh

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg

I'm not sure if our age or not,but I can't stand clen either.There's much healthier ways to diet,before putting yourself through clen hell.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    yea clen sides can be delt with by the use of benzos such as xanax or valium...ive used them to get myself to sleep after the insomnia from a tren cycle.....but be careful...they are habit forming and are actually the most addicting family of perscription drugs....on the good side benzos actually lower cortisol levels in the blood stream....cortisol as we all know is the evil catabolic muscle stripper....so theres 2 good reasons to use benzos....but be careful!!

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    It's a tradeoff...some people are more anxious than others. I've been taking Xanax at small quantities for about 6-7 years now. I basically take 1/2 of the smallest quantity. I do it just to keep the edge of my anxiety. I think it's accepted now that things like anxiety are mostly chemical in origin so I see it as regulating my body chemistry.

However, taking up Xanax to allow you to take Clen would be like taking up heavy drinking to do Clen, counterproductive. Frankly, if you're that anxious, either don't do Clen (which I think provokes the psychological triggers that create anxiety) or go for a run instead of using Xanax.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I'm not sure if our age or not,but I can't stand clen either.There's much healthier ways to diet,before putting yourself through clen hell.
    its not your age bro, i'm in my 20's and i can hardly function on that ****.

Thread Information