Thread: oral only cycle

dakk is offline New Member

oral only cycle

i know everyone and their mother is against an oral only cycle but thats the way i am going and i just wanted you all to review my cycle and tell me if i have any tremendous risks to worry about with my liver or anything else and what kind of mass, strength, and cutting gains you would expect me to recieve. also i am 19 yrs old, which i know is supposedly too young to take AS.

wk 1-4: 25mg dbol ed
    wk 5-8: 20mg var ed
    wk 5-8: 5mg m1t ed
    wk 9: clomid 100mg ed, wk 10-11: clomid 50mg ed
    wk 1-8: arrividex .25mg ed
    week 1-10: milk thistle and liv 52 ed

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    that is a horrible cycle bro. You are also way too young.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dakk
    i know everyone and their mother is against an oral only cycle but thats the way i am going and i just wanted you all to review my cycle and tell me if i have any tremendous risks to worry about with my liver or anything else and what kind of mass, strength, and cutting gains you would expect me to recieve. also i am 19 yrs old, which i know is supposedly too young to take AS.

wk 1-4: 25mg dbol ed
    wk 5-8: 20mg var ed
    wk 5-8: 5mg m1t ed
    wk 9: clomid 100mg ed, wk 10-11: clomid 50mg ed
    wk 1-8: arrividex .25mg ed
    week 1-10: milk thistle and liv 52 ed

****.... say goodbye to your liver. 3 liver toxic orals in 1 cycle = bad if you ask me. I would personally stick w/ a var only cycle if you must try something at 19 years old since var doesn't fuse your growth plates. But IMO you should get your diet in check and lift naturally until your atleast 21 before touching gear. But like I said, if you are going to do it anyway try var.

Mike

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    You basically said it all urself... ur really young, and ur liver could give out on you with that kind of cycle. Why are you not going with injectables man?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    that its a weird looking cycle bro, var needs to be ran at least 6-8 weeks at 40mg ed...and why the PH?

Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    that its a weird looking cycle bro, var needs to be ran at least 6-8 weeks at 40mg ed...and why the PH?

He doesn't have any PH listed.... M1T is not a PH... it is a steroid . It is just legal through a loop hole. It won't be for long.

Mike

dizzak is offline New Member
    what if i run the dbol 30 mg wk 1-3 then the m1t 5mg 3-4 and the var 25mg 4-9? while taking 4 liv 52 a day every day and 2 milk thistle 200mg capsules every morning and night. also using arrividex .25mg every day. i also hear m1t and the var is not bad on the liver?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    How is M1T a steroid bro?

barbarian is offline Banned
    bro give it up thats a crap ass cycle.....your to young anyway..wait

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    How is M1T a steroid bro?

Have you ever read about M1T??? Do a search on the boards here about M1T... you will find it is not a PH but a Methylated steroid .

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    bro give it up thats a crap ass cycle.....your to young anyway..wait

Ditto

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Listen if you are afraid of needles you are too young for AAS

r2ii is offline Junior Member
    Look man, i know that if you are determined to do a cycle you're going to run it regardless of what we say. All i can suggest is if you must do a cycle, do it right... please consider using some injectables. Being your first cycle, incorporate some Test and cut way down on those orals.
    Last edited by r2ii; 05-24-2004 at 10:42 PM.

Ice_cold is offline Junior Member
    I agree with everyone else.dont do it.on a side note,do you know how much money it would cost you to run adex at .25 for that cycle?? whoa,spendy!

madmaniac is offline Junior Member
    im only giving my opinion because im pretty sure your doing this cycle no matter what we say.

oral only cycles are not recommended. if they were, they would look nothing like that. either do an anavar ONLY cycle @40mg or ONLY take 10mg of Dbol every morning immediately after you get up(you will get some benefit of the dbol and it shouldnt effect your HPTA axis). if you cant afford 8 weeks of 40mg of anavar i woulndnt bother.

the 2 cycles mentioned above are rather safe. the dbol in the morning works rather well if your not looking for any significant size. just a strong boost. i bet most of the gains will come from you starting to train harder and eat better because your on steroids . placebo gain.

i used to be scared of injects. i still do not look forward to them. when i started i had to have someone do it for me. i think its safer anyway. they have a better angle and its easy for them to aspirate , which is very important when injecting.

once again i dont recommend you doing steroids yet. every single person here says for you not to do this. if you werent going to listen, why did you come here?

r2ii is offline Junior Member
    i enjoy the injections .. they put hair on ur balls.. man up

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Might be a little ruff on the ole' liver

dakk is offline New Member
    you all never answered my question.. i hear m1t and anavar is not bad on the liver.. so why is my liver in question here? i dont drink and if i take liv 52 ed and extra milk thistle, you still think my liver will be damaged? if you disagree, please suggest me the best cycle you think i should run, even if you totally disagree, with var, m1t, and dbol . because i have already purchased all these products.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    You can destroy your liver up to 80% and it will heal up fine. I never said damaged i just said a little rough. I am not sure if taking milk thistle everyday is going to help. I would wait until the end of the cycle to start taking it.

Thread Information