traps22 is offline New Member

too much liquidex make u not grow muscle?

whats up bros i gotta a question about takin too much liquidex, people were starting to notice bloat in my face i am very very suceptible to it in my face and i was takin the liquidex moderately every other day at .25 so i upped it
    and started taking slightly more then .50 for a week or so then at a steady .50 after the bloat went down a lil so i still be doing about .50 every day and my friend was tellin me to stop takin so much cuz its very strong and its hindering my gains because its not allowing enough water and thats how ur muscle gets stronger and size by retaining some water....now i know water is needed to some extent but i mean am i really hindering muscle gain i dont think so i thought i was just stoppin the water weight gain and bloat which i dont want anyways im not looking to gain ridiculous amount of weight but i react very well i just took my 5th shot of enanthate and deca this is my second cycle i was up about 18 lbs total got test flu and lost 8 but im still up 10 pounds and its solid and tight muscle gain not water weight and bloat cuz i dont want that anyways so i mean is he right or is it just im not gaining all that water weight u usually would so i appear to be smaller to him i mean i dont want too much of that juicehead look with the bloat...i know this is long but just wondering bros any help is greatly appreciated....

biggy_p is offline Associate Member
    ldex won't effect your gains it will only reduce the bloating and water retention which would be lost after your cycle anyway

traps22 is offline New Member
    thats exactly what i was thinking u know i tried to explain that to him but he says that its hindering my gains because ur muscles need water to grow and gain strength so ill just keep doing what im doin then.....thanks for ur help bro

Thread Information