Thread: Ordering Powder

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Ordering Powder

Being that powder is much easier to ship, do most of you send to your home or to a P.O. Box with fake information? I'm just curious to find being that I may be undergoing a shipment of my own soon. I can see how some may send it to their home because a small order of powder about 30 grams can fit in a letter envelope. Even if it was a larger order of about 100 grams, what do you guys do then? I know this should probably be in the anabolic lab., but it's late and we do indeed get more traffic here. I would appreciate any feedback and all thoughts,opinions, and personal experiences. Thank you.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    P.O. box is almost impossible to fake, most places need two forms of id. If I use fake info I send it to a physical address, otherwise i like po boxes.

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    P.O. box is almost impossible to fake, most places need two forms of id. If I use fake info I send it to a physical address, otherwise i like po boxes.
    Thanks for the reply but could you clarify something. What do you mean that you use fake info to send it to a "physical address"? Another if you say that you like P.O. Boxes, but why if you say that you wouldn't be able to use false information. What would be the point in that. How is that any safer? Still your information. Might as well send to your home without the packaged addressed to anyone?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Keep stuff like this to PM's....

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Keep stuff like this to PM's....
    Agreed. I am closing the thread.

Thread Information