javamuscle is offline New Member

new member needs stack help

I am 32 years old 5'6 and weigh 157 lbs. I have probably about 7-8% body fat. My goal is to gain about 15-20 lbs. I've lifted on and off my whole life.

I need some help determining the best stack to help me achieve my goal. I want to avoid the needle and take orals, if possible (I have access to DBol tabs). I realize that several people here believe this is a bad thing. Does anybody have any recommendations???
    Last edited by javamuscle; 05-23-2004 at 11:47 PM. Reason: want to mention dbol tabs because I can get it

BBFROMHELL is offline New Member
    Dbol amongst others is a powerful androgen and a 17aa type drug which would place a lot of stress on your liver. Your gains in mass and strength will no doubt be rapid and big, but will not be able to be maintained after the cycle.

IMHO if you are looking for a stack to get that kind of lean mass, you will HAVE to use a test. Dont be afraid of injecting, it's much safer overall (on your system) than oral only cycles. I feel orals should only be included to suppliment to your main injections, if youre looking for that something extra.

I would suggest a test only/test+deca stack, but let the elders tell you more.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Injecting is one of the easiest things to do once you have done it once. In general I will say if you cant inject then your not ready for steroids . At this point in time the only real oral steroids that one can take without really hurting there Liver or losing their gains right after are Anavar and Primo. Be ready to spend a lot of money on those two.

Test is what you need.

Thread Information