Thread: My First Cycle

Buckshot12 is offline New Member

My First Cycle

Alright, I'm 22 , 6-4, 220. I'm dead set on taking steroids to alter my body composition. I have trained for several years and have yet to attain the look that I want ( think Brad Pitt in Troy ). I want to get shredded and put on a few pounds at the same time. I'm going to consult with my doctor and ask him to put me on a primobolan depot / winstrol Depot cycle. I chose these drugs because newbie's traditionally get decent gains (nothing phenominal) and what gains are achieved are a little easier to hold on to. I have no desire to put on massive ammounts of weight. From what research i have done I feel that this would be a good cycle for me. I do not yet have interest in test or deca as my primary concern is to get shredded. How long should I take them and how often and much should I inject? (I will ask my doctor this as well of course, I'm just looking for as much feedback as possible.) Also, what gains can I expect to achieve?

Thanks all

Buckshot12

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot12
    Alright, I'm 22 , 6-4, 220. I'm dead set on taking steroids to alter my body composition. I have trained for several years and have yet to attain the look that I want ( think Brad Pitt in Troy ). I want to get shredded and put on a few pounds at the same time. I'm going to consult with my doctor and ask him to put me on a primobolan depot / winstrol Depot cycle. I chose these drugs because newbie's traditionally get decent gains (nothing phenominal) and what gains are achieved are a little easier to hold on to. I have no desire to put on massive ammounts of weight. From what research i have done I feel that this would be a good cycle for me. I do not yet have interest in test or deca as my primary concern is to get shredded. How long should I take them and how often and much should I inject? (I will ask my doctor this as well of course, I'm just looking for as much feedback as possible.) Also, what gains can I expect to achieve?

Thanks all

Buckshot12
    If I understand you correctly you are asking about a Winny only cycle? You need some TEST! Everyone on here is going to tell you that!! Especially on your first go around! YOu dont want to **** it up now when ytour starting out! You could try a Prop/Winny cycle but you would have to deal with ED/EOD injections which is not recommended for a newbie, although I'm doing it now and loving it! You could go with Enan or Cyp but your going to have a little more bloat from it than the Prop. My suggestion: Go with Prop/Winny. Thats just my .02. You will also need to do a search on PCT and make sure you HAVE IT!!!! There is a PCT forum if you have any questions or concerns! GL!!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Do not rule out proper diet and cardio to bring the results that you are looking for..if you are in fact dead set on roids, there are hundereds of well planned out cycles posted throught the board, as well as necessary accompaning information to make your cycle run well, and achieve great results. I do not want to give out the "do your research" answer but if you read and search the bord, you will find many successful cycles, good opions and ideas that have been put to the test...good luck.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    a first cycle of enan or cyp run with anti-e's to keep bloating down can yield good results, and it's up to you and your dieting habits to dictate how much weight you gain. You'd be alot better off running a simple cycle like that for your first go at this.

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    If you really want the Brad Pitt look from troy, which i honestly dont think was very impressive ( just good lighting and camera angles), the best thing would be prop and winny, as sooner45 said. That will keep the bloat down. But you def need a test in the cycle, most will agree. If u dont want to be doing everyday injections, then go with test eth. The big key for this to work for you is ur diet is gonna have to be high protein, high calorie, and low fat. Nice and clean. Keep ur cardio going and train heavy. You wont necessarily burn fat and build muscle at the same time. Its pretty much not possible. But you can build while staying lean and after trim it down. G'luck Achilles.

Thread Information