Thread: liver toxity?

diskey is offline Junior Member

liver toxity?

Hi bros

Just wondering if anyone know if clenbuterol , t3 and effedrin are liver or kidney toxic. If yes, at what degree?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    no worries.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt worry about those bro

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Not like dbol .

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    toxic to the liver no. T3's a little toxic to the muscles it will eat it right off of you at high enough dosages.

custom fit is offline Member
    I was in week 10 of tren and was medicated with a side effect of liver damage; had blood work done, and everything was fine. so I think you'll be ok with that.

beefydragon is offline Member
    take some supplements if you're really worried... such as milk thistle, etc...
    also drink about 1-2 gallons of water... someone also previously posted a study that caffeine such as coffee may protect your liver.

but seriously, i wouldn't sweat over it if you keep a clean and healthy diet and drink plenty of water.

Quote Originally Posted by diskey
    Hi bros

Just wondering if anyone know if clenbuterol, t3 and effedrin are liver or kidney toxic. If yes, at what degree?
    Why do you ask? Did you recently get bloodwork done? All of the above have some ability to elevate values. However, this doesn't mean they have any liver toxicity. You'll likely see elevated CK levels with clen and ephedrine, you may also have some other "liver" values elevated, which are not caused by any liver problems, but are just products of resistance training (increased muscle breakdown/repair and high protein diet).

diskey is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Why do you ask? Did you recently get bloodwork done? All of the above have some ability to elevate values. However, this doesn't mean they have any liver toxicity. You'll likely see elevated CK levels with clen and ephedrine, you may also have some other "liver" values elevated, which are not caused by any liver problems, but are just products of resistance training (increased muscle breakdown/repair and high protein diet).

Just wondering since I'm about to run accutane and dbol together. Wanted to know if I could perhaps add some of these substanses without stressing my liver even more.

Supps I'm gonna use are LIV52 and Milkthistle "kidney tea" and cranberry juice
    I did fine with 80mg accu and 50mg oral winny. So I think 80mg accu and 35mg dbol are gonna do fine.

Thread Information