Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    1,055

    steroids under medical supervision

    hey guys,

    i've got a great news a doctor told me that he will help me with my steroid use he told me to stick with test E & to stay away from winstrol he told to start test e at 300mg ew because its my first cycle & then i'll up the dosage to 400 & 500 he also told me to try to reach my 6000cal per day during the mass cycle
    so what do you think do u think to start at 300 & then up it to 400 & 500 a good thing because i heard alot that 300 will shut me down & 500 will shut me down so its better to stay with 500mg ?
    & finally he told me to take nolva at 20mg ed during cycle incase of any gyno happened & the normal pct 2weeks after the last injection

    thanks,

    me cycle will be 12 wk test E
    & maybe i'll kickstart the cycle with some Dbol

  2. #2
    IronAdam's Avatar
    IronAdam is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    861
    ****, you hit the jackpot as far as doctors go.

    I would do what he says. It all sounds good.

  3. #3
    TRE's Avatar
    TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    2,523
    I'd say go for it.

  4. #4
    haaaaaf's Avatar
    haaaaaf is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    119
    thats ****ing awesome. Now if he would only prescribe it for you.

  5. #5
    Doc M's Avatar
    Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    2,483
    Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    hey guys,

    i've got a great news a doctor told me that he will help me with my steroid use he told me to stick with test E & to stay away from winstrol he told to start test e at 300mg ew because its my first cycle & then i'll up the dosage to 400 & 500 he also told me to try to reach my 6000cal per day during the mass cycle
    so what do you think do u think to start at 300 & then up it to 400 & 500 a good thing because i heard alot that 300 will shut me down & 500 will shut me down so its better to stay with 500mg ?
    & finally he told me to take nolva at 20mg ed during cycle incase of any gyno happened & the normal pct 2weeks after the last injection

    thanks,

    me cycle will be 12 wk test E
    & maybe i'll kickstart the cycle with some Dbol
    Wow, that's a little unbelieveable!!! Your Doctor has some nerve..It's one thing for me to recommend and critique cycles here with a level of secrecy, but if someone walked into my office and asked about steroids I will tell them absolutely not..The medical community would frown on giving out any advice on illegal drug use..I sure wouldn't risk my license over it, but you found a Doctor who is, so take advantage of it..

    Doc M

  6. #6
    RJM03's Avatar
    RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    1,150
    What are the odds of that........my doctor said the same thing as Doc M but then said he was very interested in sports medicine.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    1,055
    thanks guys but the system is not the same i'm in Egypt & there is no law prevent using steroids i feel sorry for you guys in Europe you have to worry about the police & all that i dont have this things here its legal i even can buy deca from any drug store but al i care about is just to know a trusted source so i can get original gear not fake but i'm sticking with you guys too lol u have a great experince with steroids

    thanks,

    cycle starts june 30
    4wks Dbol 30mg
    12wk test E 300mg<---firstwk /400mg<---2ndwk/500mg3dwk & the rest

    What do you think guys of the cycle?




    thanks,

  8. #8
    haaaaaf's Avatar
    haaaaaf is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    119
    now im even more jealous. I would front load the cycle if anything. But more then likely i would just do 500 throughout. Then again he is a doctor so u can probably trust him.
    Last edited by haaaaaf; 05-24-2004 at 01:18 PM.

  9. #9
    kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    thanks guys but the system is not the same i'm in Egypt & there is no law prevent using steroids i feel sorry for you guys in Europe you have to worry about the police & all that i dont have this things here its legal i even can buy deca from any drug store but al i care about is just to know a trusted source so i can get original gear not fake but i'm sticking with you guys too lol u have a great experince with steroids

    thanks,

    cycle starts june 30
    4wks Dbol 30mg
    12wk test E 300mg<---firstwk /400mg<---2ndwk/500mg3dwk & the rest

    What do you think guys of the cycle?




    thanks,

    not in europe!!!!!!,
    US baby

  10. #10
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    dude! pm me please. let me order some gear from you. i will pay!!! please!!!! yea by the way, u.s. all the way baby!!

  11. #11
    powerlifter's Avatar
    powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Wow, that's a little unbelieveable!!! Your Doctor has some nerve..It's one thing for me to recommend and critique cycles here with a level of secrecy, but if someone walked into my office and asked about steroids I will tell them absolutely not..The medical community would frown on giving out any advice on illegal drug use..I sure wouldn't risk my license over it, but you found a Doctor who is, so take advantage of it..

    Doc M
    I'm with Doc M - enjoy the heck out of it

  12. #12
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Wow, that's a little unbelieveable!!! Your Doctor has some nerve..It's one thing for me to recommend and critique cycles here with a level of secrecy, but if someone walked into my office and asked about steroids I will tell them absolutely not..The medical community would frown on giving out any advice on illegal drug use..I sure wouldn't risk my license over it, but you found a Doctor who is, so take advantage of it..

    Doc M
    You beat me to the response, Doc M

    That's exactly what I was thinking. My doctor is aware that some of his patients use steroids , but he doesn't condone it. He makes sure that he watches them closely, but does not encourage it in anyway. In fact he frowns on it.

    ][-][ ][-][ ][-][,

    You're lucky you've found an open doc. I wouldn't tell too many people though. That info falls on the wrong ears and your doc will be sunk.

  13. #13
    powerlifter's Avatar
    powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,651
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    You beat me to the response, Doc M

    That's exactly what I was thinking. My doctor is aware that some of his patients use steroids , but he doesn't condone it. He makes sure that he watches them closely, but does not encourage it in anyway. In fact he frowns on it.

    ][-][ ][-][ ][-][,

    You're lucky you've found an open doc. I wouldn't tell too many people though. That info falls on the wrong ears and your doc will be sunk.
    excellent point

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •