steroids under medical supervision

hey guys,

i've got a great news a doctor told me that he will help me with my steroid use he told me to stick with test E & to stay away from winstrol he told to start test e at 300mg ew because its my first cycle & then i'll up the dosage to 400 & 500 he also told me to try to reach my 6000cal per day during the mass cycle
    so what do you think do u think to start at 300 & then up it to 400 & 500 a good thing because i heard alot that 300 will shut me down & 500 will shut me down so its better to stay with 500mg ?
    & finally he told me to take nolva at 20mg ed during cycle incase of any gyno happened & the normal pct 2weeks after the last injection

thanks,

me cycle will be 12 wk test E
    & maybe i'll kickstart the cycle with some Dbol

IronAdam is offline Member
    ****, you hit the jackpot as far as doctors go.

I would do what he says. It all sounds good.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say go for it.

haaaaaf is offline Junior Member
    thats ****ing awesome. Now if he would only prescribe it for you.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    hey guys,

i've got a great news a doctor told me that he will help me with my steroid use he told me to stick with test E & to stay away from winstrol he told to start test e at 300mg ew because its my first cycle & then i'll up the dosage to 400 & 500 he also told me to try to reach my 6000cal per day during the mass cycle
    so what do you think do u think to start at 300 & then up it to 400 & 500 a good thing because i heard alot that 300 will shut me down & 500 will shut me down so its better to stay with 500mg ?
    & finally he told me to take nolva at 20mg ed during cycle incase of any gyno happened & the normal pct 2weeks after the last injection

thanks,

me cycle will be 12 wk test E
    & maybe i'll kickstart the cycle with some Dbol
    Wow, that's a little unbelieveable!!! Your Doctor has some nerve..It's one thing for me to recommend and critique cycles here with a level of secrecy, but if someone walked into my office and asked about steroids I will tell them absolutely not..The medical community would frown on giving out any advice on illegal drug use..I sure wouldn't risk my license over it, but you found a Doctor who is, so take advantage of it..

Doc M

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    What are the odds of that........my doctor said the same thing as Doc M but then said he was very interested in sports medicine.

thanks guys but the system is not the same i'm in Egypt & there is no law prevent using steroids i feel sorry for you guys in Europe you have to worry about the police & all that i dont have this things here its legal i even can buy deca from any drug store but al i care about is just to know a trusted source so i can get original gear not fake but i'm sticking with you guys too lol u have a great experince with steroids

thanks,

cycle starts june 30
    4wks Dbol 30mg
    12wk test E 300mg<---firstwk /400mg<---2ndwk/500mg3dwk & the rest

What do you think guys of the cycle?

thanks,

haaaaaf is offline Junior Member
    now im even more jealous. I would front load the cycle if anything. But more then likely i would just do 500 throughout. Then again he is a doctor so u can probably trust him.
    Last edited by haaaaaf; 05-24-2004 at 12:18 PM.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    thanks guys but the system is not the same i'm in Egypt & there is no law prevent using steroids i feel sorry for you guys in Europe you have to worry about the police & all that i dont have this things here its legal i even can buy deca from any drug store but al i care about is just to know a trusted source so i can get original gear not fake but i'm sticking with you guys too lol u have a great experince with steroids

thanks,

cycle starts june 30
    4wks Dbol 30mg
    12wk test E 300mg<---firstwk /400mg<---2ndwk/500mg3dwk & the rest

What do you think guys of the cycle?

thanks,

not in europe!!!!!!,
    US baby

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    dude! pm me please. let me order some gear from you. i will pay!!! please!!!! yea by the way, u.s. all the way baby!!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Wow, that's a little unbelieveable!!! Your Doctor has some nerve..It's one thing for me to recommend and critique cycles here with a level of secrecy, but if someone walked into my office and asked about steroids I will tell them absolutely not..The medical community would frown on giving out any advice on illegal drug use..I sure wouldn't risk my license over it, but you found a Doctor who is, so take advantage of it..

Doc M
    I'm with Doc M - enjoy the heck out of it

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M

Doc M
    You beat me to the response, Doc M

That's exactly what I was thinking. My doctor is aware that some of his patients use steroids , but he doesn't condone it. He makes sure that he watches them closely, but does not encourage it in anyway. In fact he frowns on it.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][,

You're lucky you've found an open doc. I wouldn't tell too many people though. That info falls on the wrong ears and your doc will be sunk.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    You beat me to the response, Doc M

That's exactly what I was thinking. My doctor is aware that some of his patients use steroids , but he doesn't condone it. He makes sure that he watches them closely, but does not encourage it in anyway. In fact he frowns on it.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][,

You're lucky you've found an open doc. I wouldn't tell too many people though. That info falls on the wrong ears and your doc will be sunk.
    excellent point

Thread Information