Thread: Options...

ScottyJ is offline Associate Member

Options...

I need some opinions from you guys. I am set on taking anavar for my first ever cycle. I have two options: a) Go down to mexico and find QV var and try to bring it back (if anyone has done this fill me in) or b) have my canadian source send me some Orbit var through mail. Both are risky I know, but I was wondering what you guys think I should do.
    Thanks.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are not of huge stature go to mexico, they wont think anything of it.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    If you are not of huge stature go to mexico, they wont think anything of it.
    For sure mexico. Just don't be stupid about it and you'll be fine.

flexshack is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyJ
    I need some opinions from you guys. I am set on taking anavar for my first ever cycle. I have two options: a) Go down to mexico and find QV var and try to bring it back (if anyone has done this fill me in) or b) have my canadian source send me some Orbit var through mail. Both are risky I know, but I was wondering what you guys think I should do.
    Thanks.

while i don't really have advice on your question, i do hope that you won't be making the mistake of running var solo. your libido will really take a beating if you don't throw in at least low dose test. and if you are deadset against test, at least throw in some proviron . proviron with var will shred you up real nicely and give you much desired muscle density.

btw, i'm not sure on the qualities of orbit or qv var, but i still believe it's safer nowadays to have it shipped to you.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    brouvel test e is like $15-$20 down there, just get that nolva and clomid for your first cycle, or stock up when you go, saves you another trip, IMO drive across dont walk,try this
    1-12 test e 400 mgs
    1-12 nolva 10 mgs ed
    12-17 nolva 20 mgs ed
    14-17 clomid 300/100/50

Thanks guys. No im not huge, so would i just put it in my pocket as i walk across? I dont want to drive into Mexico because it wont be using my car.
    Flexshack...I heard that shipments from canada are being looked at with extra caution, do you think orals would be safe to get delivered?

bro, at least tape it to the inside of your leg,i wouldnt put it in your pocket. plus when you walk across, you go through a security checkpoint and if any bottles have an alluminum top will set off the detector, make sure you rip them off, safer driving IMO

i was thinking of taking them out of the bottle and into a ziplock back. Do they search your person?

they could, it is a lot safer to drive IMO

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    What about putting the var into an asprin bottle or a bottle for another medication? Would that work? I am going to mexico as well and I will be looking for some var too, but I was not sure how to bring it back..

Mike

if they have no reason to search you than they wont, so dont give them one

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Well the difference is I will be flying down there.... to cancun. And as you know they do random checks at the airport. The only good thing is that I am going with family (mom & little brother who is 14) and every time I have gone down there so far with the family we have never been searched. I am not a big guy either, and all I would really need to do to not look big is wear a baggy ass t-shirt.

Mike

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks.
    I'd take the drive to mexico. Doesn't sound that bad....

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    if they have no reason to search you than they wont, so dont give them one

But they might anyway, as part of a random check.

Flexshack...I heard that shipments from canada are being looked at with extra caution, do you think orals would be safe to get delivered?

i really haven't heard anything about Canadian packages being prevalently searched moreso than any other foreign packages. could be, but i don't know. i do know that the odds of customs searching ANY foreign packages are a lot higher now than they were prior to 9/11. but then again, i've ordered from overseas post 9/11 with no problems (never Canada though).

you should also take into consideration the level of trust and security/reliability you feel/have with your Canadian source. this is an important factor as well.

He says hes never had a problem shipping down here. The other thing im afraid of is having it shipped to my house. Whats the worse that can happen if they find out its gear?

Quote Originally Posted by flexshack
    while i don't really have advice on your question, i do hope that you won't be making the mistake of running var solo. your libido will really take a beating if you don't throw in at least low dose test. and if you are deadset against test, at least throw in some proviron . proviron with var will shred you up real nicely and give you much desired muscle density.

btw, i'm not sure on the qualities of orbit or qv var, but i still believe it's safer nowadays to have it shipped to you.
    Var is very mild on your Hypofyse/Hypothalamus --> Libido-concerns under normal circumstances are extremely rare!

(remember var is along with primo most expensive raw powder so it is commonly faked!)

Greets
    Kingofmasters

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    He says hes never had a problem shipping down here. The other thing im afraid of is having it shipped to my house. Whats the worse that can happen if they find out its gear?
    you end up ina cell with nasty nate for 3-5.

no serioulsy, first offense, no intent to dist.... you're looking at a fine and probation.

still, its better not to get caught.

go UG domestic.

shipping to your house is a risk as is going to mexico. you just have to decide which is less of a risk. never will there be zero risk.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    Var is very mild on your Hypofyse/Hypothalamus
    true, however, still will shut you down if taken long enough (any average cycle length would suffice) at high enough doses (any average cycle dose).

--> Libido-concerns under normal circumstances are extremely rare!
    i've not only heard the opposite to be true, but i've also EXPERIENCED it. i tried a var ONLY cycle and about 2-3 weeks in i began to notice a significant decline in libido.

(remember var is along with primo most expensive raw powder so it is commonly faked!)
    true, but i'm very confident mine were legit even though they were UG. i have many reasons as to why i'm so confident about this (if you are interested, i'll share them with you privately).

imo go down south. if you're going you better drive. it's sooooo much easier. by the way you don't have to alter vials when going through the metal detector. they're plastic, not aluminum. find a really good hiding spot in the car but if you have to walk then make sure its taped or chillin with the twins under your belt. don't get nervous. good luck. seeya down there in two weeks. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77
    imo go down south. if you're going you better drive. it's sooooo much easier. by the way you don't have to alter vials when going through the metal detector. they're plastic, not aluminum. find a really good hiding spot in the car but if you have to walk then make sure its taped or chillin with the twins under your belt. don't get nervous. good luck. seeya down there in two weeks. lol

look for me lol

Do you guys go to TJ? Is it safe to take your car into Mexico? I hear mexican cops like to mess with people with US plates.

bump for more info

Thread Information